Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia - page 66. (Read 75052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
- Considering there are other coins out there with 24 billion + coins trading at 0.00000003 this should be a piece of cake with a little help from the community Smiley

Lol that would be so wrong as their market caps would be in the Billions of Dollars if that was the case, I would assume that those prices are in LTC, DOGE or another low pairing alt.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Cryptopia Responds

Ticket History:

Sender: sa_ddam2132/22/2017 8:10:17 PM

Hi sproutsjr,

Sprouts is trading a 0.00000004 litoshis(SPRTS/LTC), so no one will ever pay 0.00000001 (SPRTS/BTC), satoshis for it so the market will never be used hence why it was closed.

If SPRTS want a BTC market it needs to raise its price to over 0.00000005 (SPRTS/BTC) satoshis for at least a month, then we can read a SPRTS/BTC pair

Thanks
Cryptopia Support

- Considering there are other coins out there with 24 billion + coins trading at 0.00000003 this should be a piece of cake with a little help from the community Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Wallet is fully synced - I am getting an error:

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of issue. (wallet is now fully synced)

Is anyone able to remove this error from the wallet? Also if anyone would like permissions for the github account please pm me for an invitation.

Lol that message has been there 1 week after launch of the coin, it is the checkpoint server message, it was fixed many times but keeps getting outdated.

BTW if this coin wants to go somewhere then something has to be done about the total coins in existance, maybe a hybrid positive/negative staking system is required to combat the crazy inflation this coin has, but then again what is the purpose since SPROUTS was Cryptsy pumped ? Lol
Wallet is fully synced - I am getting an error:

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of issue. (wallet is now fully synced)

Is anyone able to remove this error from the wallet? Also if anyone would like permissions for the github account please pm me for an invitation.

Config file updated with second node! If anyone else has any available please send my way.

I will upload the bootstrap as well as soon as it is ready.

Thanks Everyone - I'm at 48% with 10 connections - not bad for a days work.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I will work on the bootstrap today and hopefully have it ready this evening.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
node up and running at

Awesome added the config file to the download folder.
If anyone else has a node to add to the file please let me know. Want to make sure that anyone coming in can quickly get the wallet started.

Any takers on creating a bootstrap?
(any easy to follow resources to learn how to create a bootstrap would be just as valuable Smiley

another one's up

node up and running at

Awesome added the config file to the download folder.
If anyone else has a node to add to the file please let me know. Want to make sure that anyone coming in can quickly get the wallet started.

Any takers on creating a bootstrap?
(any easy to follow resources to learn how to create a bootstrap would be just as valuable Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
node up and running at

Activity: 40
this project started in 2015, and there is no blog post yet?
Contacted Coin Marketcap with new information
https://sproutscommunity.wordpress.com/

Looks like Coin Market Cap was quick on the update
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sprouts/
POSW does a BE, i think.

So yes first to fund is a dedicated seeder node.  Wink

If I purchase the space will someone else configure it?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
POSW does a BE, i think.

So yes first to fund is a dedicated seeder node.  Wink
If you/we can raise funds for BE and seeder nodes.  Then ok move the thread here.  Else the old thread is still the *official* one.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17845519

1.  the oldwebsite & github needs backed up.
2.  NO FORKS/SWAPS allowed.
3.  nice source code, great launch/buzz history, solid network

just stake it for now!

1. Moved the wallet over to new github
2. Right now just interested in getting the community assets maintained
3. Seeder nodes is a must
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
Any bounty for translations, twitter, or signature campaign?
I will reserve French translation for now, please contact me for the bounty.
Edit:
No market to BTC? your link does not work.

SPROUTS  is old coin so i think not open bounty again to promoion or translation bounty
about market is OP is ready write https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/sprouts
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
If you/we can raise funds for BE and seeder nodes.  Then ok move the thread here.  Else the old thread is still the *official* one.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17845519

1.  the oldwebsite & github needs backed up.
2.  NO FORKS/SWAPS allowed.
3.  nice source code, great launch/buzz history, solid network

just stake it for now!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Money Supply 4400058978
good luck !
Activity: 210
Merit: 100