Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 46. (Read 73425 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
ocminer can you turn this bing bing bing sound off on your pool ? everytime i disable it it turns on by itself again after reload

Some people want it - some people don't.. Thats always the problem.

On the mainpage, look down and click the green speaker until its red, its off then until the next time you go to the dashboard.

The sound is ONLY on the dashboard, you can change to the pool stats or the block stats and it wont be on your nerves anymore...

Never hear it Huh
Wat sound ? When plays ? Smiley

Just sit on the mainpage from suprnova pool for 3-4 minutes and you hear a annoying sound

DING DING DING

I turn down volume now - its ok.

This is the sound of the money guys... Cool Don't you know it?Grin Grin Grin

Correct - Everytime you hear it - it means $$$$ ;-)
Hey how long does it take for the coins to mature or confirm on the multipool??
How long does it take for coins to confirm? Just outta curiousity?
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Alright, here we are, welcoming SBIT to EmpoEX.

We have decided to open and launch the SBIT VS bitcoin market:

https://twitter.com/EmpoExchange/status/548986422565560320
All the best and happy trading! Wink

Here's code with direct link to SBIT vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/SBIT-BTC][img width=300]http://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

Getting in!!!  Grin
I just found out and downloaded the wallet and signed up supernova and waiting for mining rigs to rent to get this going need to catch up already almost 400 blocks in Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
time to jump on it!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Please join us @freenode #squarebit
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
ocminer can you turn this bing bing bing sound off on your pool ? everytime i disable it it turns on by itself again after reload

On the mainpage, look down and click the green speaker until its red, its off then until the next time you go to the dashboard.

The sound is ONLY on the dashboard, you can change to the pool stats or the block stats and it wont be on your nerves anymore...

Never hear it Huh

Just sit on the mainpage from suprnova pool for 3-4 minutes and you hear a annoying sound

DING DING DING

Correct - Everytime you hear it - it means $$$$ ;-)
Cryptobulgarian ninja

Never hear it Huh

DING DING DING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
When block found. Understand.
Activity: 550

Never hear it Huh

DING DING DING

legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov

Never hear it Huh
Activity: 798

I like this song, but my wife don't like Smiley
Cryptobulgarian ninja

This one has SPARKed my interest. I will be firing up the DIODEs in my miner to get some coins. I just hope no one has invented NANITE mining bots yet.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 550
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
This one has SPARKed my interest. I will be firing up the DIODEs in my miner to get some coins. I just hope no one has invented NANITE mining bots yet.
Cryptobulgarian ninja
In the gaaameee too! Grin Just someone to tell when to sell...hgahgahghaghaghagha
Activity: 704
Im in with a gig  Grin

good luck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: