Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Squarebit | Bittrex | Roadmap | Electrum | 1,1 million coins - page 6. (Read 73425 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am najzenmajsen alt
So, what's next ??

Did you just replied in here ??

If you sure price will rise,

Why not go to market, then spent some btc ??
i've done so Smiley

I too bought a bunch of coins at 900 sat

NICE! If it breaks 1160 next stop is 1400 - 1500 sat

Cant some developer take over the project if the current developer doesnt show up? This can turn out to be a very good project.

I think its great... A) If you are an investor in the coin. You have to trust the DEV to do what he says. B) DEV silence lead to the drop in prices. In which he could easily buy a bunch now. C) All he has to do is make the slightest announcement and the price will skyrocket.

If DEV is in developing secretly he is doing a good thing. This is why I say buy at these levels. The worst you can do is lose a few dollars. But by taking the risk and the DEV delivers you are look at crazy insane prices...
i've seen alot of coins in my days , but this is one of the best investments i've ever seen ( discluding maryjanecoin ) This coin have a good looking website , good looking website more than any coin at 4k usd market cap. The coin also have a web wallet , unique features being worked on etc. i honestly cant understand why the price is this low , and that's why i think people should be buying.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
So, what's next ??

i've done so Smiley

Cant some developer take over the project if the current developer doesnt show up? This can turn out to be a very good project.

I think its great... A) If you are an investor in the coin. You have to trust the DEV to do what he says. B) DEV silence lead to the drop in prices. In which he could easily buy a bunch now. C) All he has to do is make the slightest announcement and the price will skyrocket.

If DEV is in developing secretly he is doing a good thing. This is why I say buy at these levels. The worst you can do is lose a few dollars. But by taking the risk and the DEV delivers you are look at crazy insane prices...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
So, what's next ??

i've done so Smiley

So, what's next ??

i've done so Smiley

So, what's next ??

i've done so Smiley

http://squarebit.org/
So, what's next ??

i've done so Smiley

I am najzenmajsen alt
So, what's next ??

i've done so Smiley
So, what's next ??

Yeah the coins are very less can easily rocket back to 10 k.
Activity: 507
So, what's next ??

I am najzenmajsen alt
Market cap is less than 4.5k usd , a single whale could bring this up 10 - 100x easy

I agree, most investors here only have a few dollars tied up in this coin and are crying like they lost $1 million. Buy the coin at these prices and hold. The number of coins are very low. If you don't believe in the DEV. There's still a really good chance this coin will be pumped to 10k+. I bought 25k at 500 - 700 sat and up nicely.
indeed , this is the kind of coin i wouldnt reccomend putting more than what you feel like you can throw away tho. but honestly i dont see this going much lower so im pretty much all in on this.
#yolo
Market cap is less than 4.5k usd , a single whale could bring this up 10 - 100x easy

I agree, most investors here only have a few dollars tied up in this coin and are crying like they lost $1 million. Buy the coin at these prices and hold. The number of coins are very low. If you don't believe in the DEV. There's still a really good chance this coin will be pumped to 10k+. I bought 25k at 500 - 700 sat and up nicely.
I am najzenmajsen alt
I am najzenmajsen alt
Squarebit is rising..  Shocked

Yes, rising.

Would you care set buy wall 20 btc ?? Because my friend will act.  Grin
what are you saying ? there's not even enough coins to sell 20 btc at 1k sat , people dont realise how low the market cap is atm

Yes needs to break 1000 sat and it should run nicely...
Activity: 882

Yes, rising.

What if he backs out.

Yes, rising.

I am najzenmajsen alt
Bitch please.

People who commenting and consider supporting is the same account (are you dev?). lol  Grin
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
you guys loose faith too fast, and therefor you miss out on profits. the dev is well known @cryptour on twitter. but sheeps will be sheeps, and you will all panic buy AFTER news.
fuck you, you son of bitch. what a shame you suck these mother fucker's asshole!
I am najzenmajsen alt
for anyone looking to take a bet to get 100-1000x their investment , this is the coin
Pages:
Jump to: