Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[STA]-TRANSPARENCY AND SECURITY TO OUR PARTNERS AND INVESTORS - page 2. (Read 1732 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The market is down now. But it's just another proof that the economy shouldn't depend on 1 single currency, we need diversity Wink
Activity: 146
The world economy will need a long time to switch from $ to other currency. Crypto might be one of the best options!
Activity: 124
I'd like to see more information about the project. However, it already looks well.
Activity: 46
Do you offer any benefits to the investors?
Activity: 131
Hi! Will you spend all the funds on purchasing gold?
Activity: 123
How many team members you have?
Activity: 30
Reinvestment of transaction fees will help a lot. Smart solution!
Activity: 131
The token sale is live now? What's the price?
Activity: 53
Where are you going to keep the gold?
Activity: 2
Very informative video about Stamina project, explains it well Wink
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Activity: 141
Hi! Your website is in Spanish only? Will you add an EN version soon?
Activity: 147
How much gold you allocate for 1 STA?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This is interesting. Even if we already have lots of tokens just for payment options, only a few of them are backed up with real value. Gold is a trusty backup option!

Gold is really a great back-up option, if in case, they really have it and they all have proper docs in hand. It's easy to say that someone have it but if you ask for a certificate, there would be a hundreds of reasons not to show it. Transparency and security are the major missions of this project so I hope they will live up to these missions.
Activity: 122
This is interesting. Even if we already have lots of tokens just for payment options, only a few of them are backed up with real value. Gold is a trusty backup option!
Activity: 149
In my opinion, the project has not yet had time to properly arrange. He still does not look so presentable as the rest. A well-made website, white paper, information about the team is a pledge of investment interest.
We are making some adjustments, our priority is transparency and security.
Soon great news !!! Grin

The WP is on the website?
Softcap / Minimum Goal: $ 5 million
Hardcap / Maximum goal: $ 10 billion

What kind of joke is that? So you want to raise $10 billion without website for another Utility token created on Ethereum network? Without knowing who is behind this project even the minimum goal seems very high and not reachable for you tbh.

Establishment and development of infrastructure for the new currency operation, ensuring efficient, convenient use and maximization of its use.

For you information ERC20 token can't be even called a currency, it is just an utility token as you present it.

A thousand apologies, it was a mistake of typing, we understand about the ERC 20 technology, thank you for your comment. Wink

Why don't you answer the main concern about $10 billion hard cap? What are you going to do with this huge amount of money? Ofc you won't raise that amount, I'm pretty sure you won't even raise your soft cap in current market but still curious how did you come to the conclusion of billions hard cap? Cheesy

I already made the correction you can check the post, the hard cover is only 10 million.
It is a feasible goal, and we are focused on developing the project. Smiley

Sorry about that. I was thinking you replied to the mistake in typing of ERC20 technology and not about the hard cap. Probably we are both non-native speakers.

That must be!! Cheesy

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

What kind of joke is that? So you want to raise $10 billion without website for another Utility token created on Ethereum network? Without knowing who is behind this project even the minimum goal seems very high and not reachable for you tbh.

Establishment and development of infrastructure for the new currency operation, ensuring efficient, convenient use and maximization of its use.

For you information ERC20 token can't be even called a currency, it is just an utility token as you present it.

A thousand apologies, it was a mistake of typing, we understand about the ERC 20 technology, thank you for your comment. Wink

Why don't you answer the main concern about $10 billion hard cap? What are you going to do with this huge amount of money? Ofc you won't raise that amount, I'm pretty sure you won't even raise your soft cap in current market but still curious how did you come to the conclusion of billions hard cap? Cheesy

I already made the correction you can check the post, the hard cover is only 10 million.

Sorry about that. I was thinking you replied to the mistake in typing of ERC20 technology and not about the hard cap. Probably we are both non-native speakers.

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Pages:
Jump to: