Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StakeToken (ST) | 1000% POSP + X11 POW | (10000% during ICO) - page 13. (Read 28942 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Exactly.
If dev wanna keep any faith in this coin the least thing (and very easy & quick at the same time!) he can do is invest 0.1 of that 1.2 BTC he collected and list it at Yobit.

OH I NEED TO KEEP MY WALLET OPEN TO STAKE?

ROFL I DINT KNOW THAT, this is why the amount of my stake is : 0.00 ST

I Check daily waiting my ST to be deliver and seems that, i did something wrong, sad Sad

Yes you need to keep your wallet open because it is PoSP (Proof of Stake Participation).
hey buddy your here any info about trading site? or you are preparing for much better plan
i know that it is hard for the coin to be listed but if pursuing will attract more investors
just make sure you have a clear path to be offer.

Dead coin, i've made a mistake invest some bucks here.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Dev wins 1.2 BTC, ICO investors fail.

i made mistake too invest here, now i'm just a bagholder of this shit.

You just judge too early. Rather help us to get on the exchange than scream and shout over nothing. ICO is over I am still here. I want to make this coin successful, but your shit talk demotivates me a lot.

and what you have done ?

why not pay for premium listing ? you got the money in next 24 hours.

even to write the OP for extra 10 M you so lazy

you not active for more than 48 hours, and you said not active just 1 day and you are busy doing useful thing.
what kind of useful thing, is that related to Stake Token ?

but anyway dev, even though your investors scream and shout over nothing, you still win 1.2 BTC enjoy dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX

I Check daily waiting my ST to be deliver and seems that, i did something wrong, sad Sad

Yes you need to keep your wallet open because it is PoSP (Proof of Stake Participation).
hey buddy your here any info about trading site? or you are preparing for much better plan
i know that it is hard for the coin to be listed but if pursuing will attract more investors

Dead coin, i've made a mistake invest some bucks here.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

You just judge too early. Rather help us to get on the exchange than scream and shout over nothing. ICO is over I am still here. I want to make this coin successful, but your shit talk demotivates me a lot.

and what you have done ?

why not pay for premium listing ? you got the money in next 24 hours.

even to write the OP for extra 10 M you so lazy

you not active for more than 48 hours, and you said not active just 1 day and you are busy doing useful thing.
what kind of useful thing, is that related to Stake Token ?

but anyway dev, even though your investors scream and shout over nothing, you still win 1.2 BTC enjoy dev
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can help u too .
Pay yobit, then they will put stacktoken on trade.
Try this
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Let us know where you are going and what you are doing . Tell us what you need us to help with . But talk to us and we can help
Activity: 882
Merit: 533

Then tell us how we can help you !
Activity: 28

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
With this incident, I began to no longer believe ICO in icostart.com.
I participated in ico Chili coin, Stake Token and realized I had been throwing money away

All coin on icostart is Joke!

Go to scam section and accuse them once you have proofs.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
With this incident, I began to no longer believe ICO in icostart.com.
I participated in ico Chili coin, Stake Token and realized I had been throwing money away

All coin on icostart is Joke!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Relax man and wait a liitle, I think everything will be alright.

I dont think so, dev not update his thread.
Activity: 17

Relax man and wait a liitle, I think everything will be alright.

Follow me @AlitFX

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Once again: it was ICO = we gave you money (let's say BTC is money :-)

At least one would expect you would write something like "ICO's over, thanks to everyone who participated :-) Next steps will be this and this, timeframe is about this and this"
Something like that.

But instead you basically write "Don't bother me, it's my money now."

I am not here for 1 day and people start screaming already. Tjeez, relax man. Get used to the fact that I will not be on this forum every day. I have more useful things to do than to hang out on a forum.

Next thing we need to do is add StakeToken to exchanges

Thats your interpretation. Will set you on ignore from now on.

Chill Dev ... Grin
Activity: 28

Follow me @AlitFX
Why so bored??

relax buddy, dev is busy and doing something useful,very useful
like thinking what will he buy with 1.2 BTC  Wink

in 2 days he will receive the ICO fund

Activity: 462
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

yes mate you need to keep it open the amount of stake was too good i just got some 356 staken after the stake a day ago i got
6500 i just can't understand how this coin or how to determined how much im staking.

Damn i was expecting to receive 10000% bonus on ICO, guess that i lost the opportunity :/
Anyway thank you!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

yes mate you need to keep it open the amount of stake was too good i just got some 356 staken after the stake a day ago i got
6500 i just can't understand how this coin or how to determined how much im staking.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Pages:
Jump to: