Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 158. (Read 538963 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Anyone gets "403 forbidden error" when they go to startjoin.com ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
this coin is a real game changer, and the market cap reflects that. still plenty of room to move!
Activity: 90
anyone have more information about the startcoin Mining Backed Assets ??  also the double pledge bonus reward this week ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
... but not the country! I've seen this sort of thing happen before where one side insists that the real, uncorruptable threat be absent at any future meetings, so that they can perhaps try to work a flanker. I don't think that this tactic will do them any good. He will still be there in the background. As others have recently Tweeted, "Mission Accomplished." https://twitter.com/hashtag/MissionAccomplished?src=hash

"The superhuman effort to honour the brave people of Greece, and the famous OXI (NO)
that they granted to democrats the world over, is just beginning."  (Yanis Varoufakis)

He can now come out and say what he really wants to say without being bound by any ministerial restrictions.  Incidentally, he was elected to the Greek Parliament with the highest number of votes.  Wink

Just because Varoufakis may have appeared in Max Keisers' show, why on earth do you think that "connection" has any value for bitcoin let alone startcoin?

Have you actually read any of the stuff Varoufakis wrote and said about Bitcoin?

"The Crash of 2008 has infused our societies with enormous scepticism on the role of the authorities, both government and Central Banks. It is quite natural that many dream of a currency that politicians, bankers and central bankers cannot manipulate; a currency of the people by the people for the people. Bitcoin has emerged as the great white hope of something of the sort. Alas, the hope it brings to many people’s hearts and minds is false."

(...)

"In brief, while apolitical money is a dangerous illusion, a Central Bank that is democratically controlled (as opposed to the indefensible notion of an ‘independent’ Central Bank) remains our best hope for a form of money that is for the people and by the people. Bitcoin, despite its many interesting features, can never be that."

http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2013/04/22/bitcoin-and-the-dangerous-fantasy-of-apolitical-money/
My Mrs can change her mind 18 times in 13 seconds...I think 2 years later, he may have a different viewpoint based on better understanding and experience? Maybe, maybe not.
Though, there will always be a an inequitable distribution of BitCoin, which perpetuates the financial unfairness it hoped to destroy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
... but not the country! I've seen this sort of thing happen before where one side insists that the real, uncorruptable threat be absent at any future meetings, so that they can perhaps try to work a flanker. I don't think that this tactic will do them any good. He will still be there in the background. As others have recently Tweeted, "Mission Accomplished." https://twitter.com/hashtag/MissionAccomplished?src=hash

"The superhuman effort to honour the brave people of Greece, and the famous OXI (NO)
that they granted to democrats the world over, is just beginning."  (Yanis Varoufakis)

He can now come out and say what he really wants to say without being bound by any ministerial restrictions.  Incidentally, he was elected to the Greek Parliament with the highest number of votes.  Wink

Just because Varoufakis may have appeared in Max Keisers' show, why on earth do you think that "connection" has any value for bitcoin let alone startcoin?

Have you actually read any of the stuff Varoufakis wrote and said about Bitcoin?

"The Crash of 2008 has infused our societies with enormous scepticism on the role of the authorities, both government and Central Banks. It is quite natural that many dream of a currency that politicians, bankers and central bankers cannot manipulate; a currency of the people by the people for the people. Bitcoin has emerged as the great white hope of something of the sort. Alas, the hope it brings to many people’s hearts and minds is false."

(...)

"In brief, while apolitical money is a dangerous illusion, a Central Bank that is democratically controlled (as opposed to the indefensible notion of an ‘independent’ Central Bank) remains our best hope for a form of money that is for the people and by the people. Bitcoin, despite its many interesting features, can never be that."

http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2013/04/22/bitcoin-and-the-dangerous-fantasy-of-apolitical-money/
Activity: 1540
somebody really wants to buy em cheap..look at all those all 1 buy orders.. lol Grin
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
The Shanghai Forex Expo starts this friday and Simon Dixon will be speaking there, correct?
Yes, correct. He is one of the main speakers:  http://www.chinaforexexpo.com/

Ok, thx. The current dumping of START does not look all too clever then.
Activity: 86
The Shanghai Forex Expo starts this friday and Simon Dixon will be speaking there, correct?
Yes, correct. He is one of the main speakers:  http://www.chinaforexexpo.com/
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

He can now come out and say what he really wants to say without being bound by any ministerial restrictions.  Incidentally, he was elected to the Greek Parliament with the highest number of votes.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
O.K. here's the real game changer:

Breaking News - Greece referendum: Early results show 'No' vote ahead

Hold onto your hats everyone.

This was expected.  After all, these same voters elected the current goverment just a few months ago.  I don't think it's going to have the incredible effect most people on these Bitcoin forums are hoping for.

Yes I agree dont think it will do much for Bitcoin etc hope i am wrong though

Yes i don't think so too initially, but whetever gets decided on tuesday will definately influence this. Let's just hope they don't make some deal with the crooked bankers to postpone the inevitable. It's very unlikely this will happen though.  Smiley

Sure you've seen this: https://www.indiegogo.com/greek-bailout-fund.html

While it's not the right thing to do imo, it just shows the potential of the Startjoin platform if people stick together for causes that can make a change. Just think of that for a second and you'll see the potential of this coin Wink
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Yet another example of the good use of the Premine

Whow Pledge to projects with Startcoin next week get double you pledge back https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/617671231815458820

That's an interesting one.. I wonder what the limit will be?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I wonder what the min investment will be? Would like to get in but don't have 1k to throw down ATM  Cry
Bitcoin already 5.8% up following Greek news. Coinmarketcap:

1    Bitcoin Bitcoin    $ 3,916,691,307    $ 272.95    14,349,325 BTC    $ 28,438,900    5.80 %    

Biggest Bitcoin jump I've seen in a long time.

Startcoin next in line? Max Keiser has a large following in Greece. Don't forget, Yanis Varoufakis, the Greek Finance Minister, was a regular on Max Keiser's TV show. What other coin can boast of connections like that?

I think the real fireworks will begin in a few week's time.
Activity: 575

This was expected.  After all, these same voters elected the current goverment just a few months ago.  I don't think it's going to have the incredible effect most people on these Bitcoin forums are hoping for.

Yes I agree dont think it will do much for Bitcoin etc hope i am wrong though

Work out the last 2 numbers and its yours

OK this one has been claimed check out Startjoin.com for more though out the evening
Activity: 68

This was expected.  After all, these same voters elected the current goverment just a few months ago.  I don't think it's going to have the incredible effect most people on these Bitcoin forums are hoping for.

Jump to: