Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 165. (Read 538963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
people will keep selling too cheap and worse still not owning any, through pure ignnorance and lack of knowledge

go out and spend hundreds of hours researching startcoin, startjoin, bank to the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rjJjvjLTLI&t=11m56s

this is an example. Simon and Max were going to bitcoin meetups and conferences when it was couple few dollars each, they became friends

they have spent 3 years! behind scenes getting startjoin and bank to the future as the base for startcoin and btc capital to be financially compliant GLOBALLY

now digest that and think about the possibilities

also the dedicated series, crowd factor, being shown on tv, rt.com etc with Simon and Max and starring startcoin and startjoin is being made NOW

again crowdfunded 3 times what was was asked for by startjoin members

this is tip of iceberg going on now.

legendary
Price going crazy today

I was sell startcoin few weeks ago at price 2k satoshi Cry

you mean 20k
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Price going crazy today

I was sell startcoin few weeks ago at price 2k satoshi Cry
legendary
Max Keiser , Jamie Scott & Simon Dixon spent 2 long years making sure startjoin and banktothefuture were financially compliant with regulations in almost all countries

basically if they wanted to introduce a fiat to startcoin exchange tomorrow, they could. on top of everything else

plus they are very attractive to big boys who are pumping into bitcoin as better than bitcoin in all aspects.
look at the startjoin dedicated platform. interest, rewards, projects for good causes and startups

no bad history, like bitcoin. no bad connotations with public like bitcoin. 100 times faster. and on and on
legendary
Startcoin price reach a high record. Pretty funny.

been plenty higher than this.
also this the the start. all the INCREDIBLE news of past months hasn't refelcted in price. price has been pushed down by people hoping to accumalate.
if you watch the exchanges, always buys, rarely sells. followed by quick sells to dump price down after buyups
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Price going crazy today
Hey guys!

What experience do you have about the startcoin reward on startjoin.com?

The reward is in 2 parts, one is interest rate for the coin you have deposited there, the other is startcoin reward for the pledges you have done in the week prior to the reward payment which happens every Friday.

The interest rate last week was 0,142% for the week - similar to 7,4% for the year.

The rewards for pledges is dependent on how much you pledge, and how much is pledged overall on the platform (that's my impression anyway). I don't have any solid numbers on that, but it seems to be about 1-4% of pledged sum lately. Maybe johnP has some better numbers.

Ducky no i can never work it out just take what i get :-)
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
Hey guys!

The reward is in 2 parts, one is interest rate for the coin you have deposited there, the other is startcoin reward for the pledges you have done in the week prior to the reward payment which happens every Friday.

The interest rate last week was 0,142% for the week - similar to 7,4% for the year.

The rewards for pledges is dependent on how much you pledge, and how much is pledged overall on the platform (that's my impression anyway). I don't have any solid numbers on that, but it seems to be about 1-4% of pledged sum lately. Maybe johnP has some better numbers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Startcoin price reach a high record. Pretty funny.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Hey guys!

Another sucessfully overfunded project  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
scam coin run by professionals. the coin itself is shit and offer nothing to it, the logo itself is shit design by a 2 year old kid. when the price is high enough the dumps will start and going to left the dumb moron bagholders scratching their one ball. don't say i didn't warn you all.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
wow 40k sathosi
Startcoin slow but sure Cheesy
dont late bought more guys , I think  next floor can 50k sathosi
Ya some day again  Cheesy

_iqlimasyadiqa_
Activity: 203
Is there some easy formula to calculate potential dividend from the tranche (let's say I'd invest $100)?
Trying to figure out if I should keep BTC directly or invest through the fund.

I dont think there is to be honest and the min investment is $1000, I will and i suspect others will post the dividends they receive

Right, yeah i think so too. Smiley
A lot of interesting stuff to invest in anyway @ bnktothefuture, wish I had more $ atm.

is it legal for americans to invest in this?  i'm interested but don't want to get into trouble.  however, Obama recently relaxed the relevent laws so i think this is legal, right?
Activity: 203
Jeez, it went up sooner and faster than I thought.  Wish I had bought more when I had the chance.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Startcoin is now in the top 20 on Coinmarketcap. The price is consolidating quite nicely!

The bankster trolling retards who plagued Maxcoin and this coin are on the run! Their game is up. Startcoin is the coin that they fear. Maybe I wasn't too far off in surmising that Startcoin is about to increase in value at least ten times over and rival litecoin.  Smiley

I get the feeling that Startcoin is about to make a massive leap into the Top 10 on Coinmarketcap.

Why? Well,

1)  Litecoin's block reward for miners is about to halve, and it looks like that coin is on the way out. And

2)  those total anonymity coins, like Dash (formerly Darkcoin), might be just about to get their collars felt by the NSA. I don't see any future for them.

Can you imagine if just one anonymous transaction was linked to terrorism? Evan Duffield would be joining Charlie 'Silk Road' Shrem and that other guy who got jailed for life. All those untraceable transactions would be just that, untraceable, lost, locked away in NSA vaults.

And the exchanges that deal with those total anonymity coins might just feel that they too are in peril for knowingly facilitating possible terrorism and drug dealing. Expect some imminent, mighty crashes.

Startcoin to increase in value more than 50 times over? That would only just take it to where Litecoin is now. Maybe Max Keiser was right when he recently said that Startcoin was incredibly under-valued.
Activity: 2
Is there some easy formula to calculate potential dividend from the tranche (let's say I'd invest $100)?

I dont think there is to be honest and the min investment is $1000, I will and i suspect others will post the dividends they receive

Right, yeah i think so too. Smiley
A lot of interesting stuff to invest in anyway @ bnktothefuture, wish I had more $ atm.

Activity: 2
Jump to: