Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 4. (Read 538834 times)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Listing on CoinBene
coindar.org/en/event/starcoin-kst-listing-on-coinbene-11297
That one is $STAR and not $START! You are wrong. Cheesy
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Souka! After thousands of years, START will definitely justify your name? Looking forward to what will be announced! Apparently some people have lost faith because waiting many years is not something simple! Anyway, what are a few more hours compared to years? Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This meme is from Max's words.
START to $1 in 2016/2017/2018.
Probably one day this will happen.
The main thing to wait for such a moment  Grin
LMAO yet again STARTCOIN continues to fail ... even after years of being shit, it is STILL SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a fucking joke.

gtfo with this garbage, should be removed from all exchanges.

max and that other fucker can stick it up their asses!!!

No nooo. Lets let it run to 45 cents once more!!

This is an irrelevant price.
The conversation was always about 1 dollar.
START to $1 in 2018  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 10
LMAO yet again STARTCOIN continues to fail ... even after years of being shit, it is STILL SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a fucking joke.

No nooo. Lets let it run to 45 cents once more!!
Activity: 47
I wonder thatDoes StartJoin still hold majority of the pre-mined coins?

They ran away with the pre-mined coins and the community received nothing.

Not true man!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

They ran away with the pre-mined coins and the community received nothing.

Does a bear and /or Max Keiser shit in the woods ? Roll Eyes
These forests are called taiga.
Not only one bear hides here.
But it is not accurate  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added StartCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for StartCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u sVCjRBVivtCHkp9YCdsFm7h3RXcZveWzKC -p c=START

To mine only this coin use mc=START, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=START,mc=START as your password.
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=START

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/START

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=190

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

what a fucking joke.

LOL, and he has the gall to tweet about crypto and bitcoin. What a douche, him and Bryce Weiner. It amazes me this thread is still alive though. No community takeover? Usually that's the next step in this situation.  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Startcoin is now really one example of a failed coin. Here we know that a project can not succeed only with advertising alone. All projects must be followed with investors who are enthusiastic to invest. We need to remember do not easily believe in price promises

Activity: 298
is it fine to send START to cryptopia? nothing bad with START there? no issues with wallet etc?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

Does a bear and /or Max Keiser shit in the woods ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
Activity: 182
Hi Startcoiners, I'm new here, and I would like to know where can I find detailed information about obtaining funding for projects through START? Very interesting. Thank you in advance!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

what a fucking joke.

Activity: 21
Thanks jboyce, I had no idea there was risk involved. I just figgered the price would go all BitCoin and I'd be a Billionaire in no time.
Activity: 81
Haha, yeh! I just cannot stand that Max Keiser. I just argued about a few things about MaxCoin and he blocked me from Twitter instantly. He only wants that nice good feedback... so yes, stay away from him and his coins...
Activity: 10
I can understand the buying and selling to-and-fro. Even short-term speculators have got to make a buck.

Personally, I'm not interested what the price is in the next few hours, days, or even weeks. I'm thinking of where it will be more in terms of months.
Pages:
Jump to: