Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Startup] SPORTCASH ONE •∞ sport on blockchain ∞• - page 3. (Read 22425 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
ENJOY OUR NEW VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP_-hvvQStk&feature=youtu.be

we do a restyle  Cool of our home page and start to build the new web site for investors

https://www.surfcashchain.com/

Just watch your video  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
To be honest your project's goal isnt clear at all :"Surfcash chain brings athletes, sponsors, vendors and buyers together without a central bank." what are you bringing them together for?so they can have a common platform to trade goods they want? or have their own currency an not rely on traditional currencies? Kindly make that clear
Activity: 42
I like this project, hope it will progress well. Good luck!   
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
So it turns out your coin on a centralized exchange will not work?
Activity: 75
Great work. Good luck for this project. I am sure and invest
Activity: 71
I like this project, hope it will progress well. Good luck!                                                     
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Excellent project, this is a successful project built with a team of hard work that leads to success
Activity: 188
This is a very promising project! I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I think you should expand the idea a little bit, because to collect it on a tinker where even great ideas are very poorly gaining money is simply unrealistic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

The advantages of blockchain technology is limitless, everyday blockchain keep solving real life problems as long as finance is involved, for instance  surfing as a sport involves the purchase of gears, shapers, hiring of coaches surfing holidays all these requires goods exchange of cash. Surfing is a global sport yet there is no global currency that can unify this sport, except with the use of blockchain technology, hence Surfcash chain will create a decentralized Peer-To-Peer trading structure.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
What's update for your token dev?
copper member
Activity: 56
Roberto - CEO - Sportcash.One
Pages:
Jump to: