Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 13. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, fellows! I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to look what is going to happen!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Is this latest reward program indicates that we shouldn't expect major development a while?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
do you know any betting platform for the world cup matches maybe we gonna win some btc too
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
When filling out W-8BEN form what are the answers for "treaty withholding rate" or "treaty income type"?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I’ve already submitted the form and I’ve just received the same W-8BEN form again. Has there been a problem with security or is this just an all accounts mail shot?

Maybe they sent this notification to all users I also having this issue receiving again and again same stuff. If you have been submitted it before than no need to do this again I hope this issue will get resolved soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I’ve already submitted the form and I’ve just received the same W-8BEN form again. Has there been a problem with security or is this just an all accounts mail shot?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Waiting for the iOS app, which will release this month. I think it will really help in evaluating the real potential of Storm. That will basically be the first product of Storm after ICO. Let's see if it shake the centralized freelance industry!!
of course, everyone is looking forward to the release of the application, but it's also important how it will work in the end, so let's see
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
STORM  tokens is a unique and profitable, I am sure that the future of STORM will continue to improve and can counter the direction that when bitcoin and ETH prices drop then STORM prices can skyrocket and this year could reach at least $ 0.3.
I also hope STORM will be different compared to the rest of crypto, I don't like seeing bitcoin up then it up and bitcoin down then it goes down. Everything repeats will be very boring.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Waiting for the iOS app, which will release this month. I think it will really help in evaluating the real potential of Storm. That will basically be the first product of Storm after ICO. Let's see if it shake the centralized freelance industry!!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
STORM  tokens is a unique and profitable, I am sure that the future of STORM will continue to improve and can counter the direction that when bitcoin and ETH prices drop then STORM prices can skyrocket and this year could reach at least $ 0.3.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
i feel it will take longer than expected to get to that level of idealness for storm, looking at how they have been working
Activity: 840
Good evening. I am very glad that I bought this coin. The coin is simply gorgeous. Prices for all coins are falling. And the Storm coin is more stable than ever. I wish everyone good luck.

Contrary to many average projects, storm is keeping the daily trading volume to a decent level, implying that the interest in this token is not lost. Some news from developers might lead to some price surge in the incoming months. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Storm at Consensus May 2018

Consensus was extremely productive for Storm and what a difference a year makes!

https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-at-consensus-may-2018-10db776bf309
Activity: 38
I suppose this business is very good and good!
Activity: 14
I rely that the plan will satisfy all that has been planned.
Activity: 28
Good day, guys. I like your plan 
Activity: 31
I expect this business matchs a great advance
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Storm has over 1.5m downloads,has awarded over 250 BTC and is available in 187 countries
Activity: 840
Good afternoon. Now the market of coins is going through not the best of times. But even thus the coin adequately shows itself in the market. Thanks to the developers.

Contrary to many average projects, storm is keeping the daily trading volume to a decent level, implying that the interest in this token is not lost. Some news from developers might lead to some price surge in the incoming months. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Join our Storm Loyalty Program by heading to stormx.io/loyalty-program
https://blog.stormtoken.com/join-our-storm-loyalty-program-by-heading-to-stormx-io-loyalty-program-a126b3d91a7d
Users MUST sign up for the Storm Loyalty Program to be eligible to receive the Storm Loyalty Bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: