Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 85. (Read 144880 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
i have some problem to mine lyra2rev2 with sgminer

i dont see the worker on suprnova

what miner you use for AMD on windows?

thanks
Activity: 154
While I don't share any concerns about the team (it seems like a good team), I just don't see how it's worth mining when the price is capped at 4x SIGT for the first month.  I'll mine after the swap.

Edit: Nethash is 30 GH/s + even before the launch.  Do the math people: you're not going to earn enough coins to beat the people who are buying SIGT, swapping, and dumping STRAK.  Follow that buy/swap/dump plan until the SIGT price is high enough to justify mining STRAK.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
I'm not even gonna touch this coin with a premine this big and knowing this is almost the same team as SIGT had ... Can't be good, and if it's good, it was a pump Cheesy Good luck mining this if anyone is!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
50,000 STAK for masternode? Way too much especially if you exchange 4:1 for sigt... (200k sigt for 1 masternode is crazy) Even 1:1 it will be too many coins.

For current price of Sigt masternode is cost about 0.6btc, so its not too expensive, there is more valuable MNs at market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Not yet started, but already a difficulty of 1400. Do you have any tips what the price will be? I cannot see how this could be profitable.
the same concern. My impression is that most of benefits will be taken by those who still owns huge amount of SIGT. I have some bag of SIGTs, but not too big to buy a masternode in swap.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
50,000 STAK for masternode? Way too much especially if you exchange 4:1 for sigt... (200k sigt for 1 masternode is crazy) Even 1:1 it will be too many coins.

It's simple if you don't have then - buy Smiley
Activity: 308

yeah, I also wondering about it, since taking into account reward for block - 10 coins, the next masternode owner shall mine solely 5,000 blocks! Compare to other MN coins, VIVO requires 1,000 coins and personally I still don't have such amount after month of mining. I will give a try for STAKS, but I am not very optimistic.
Activity: 294
Not yet started, but already a difficulty of 1400. Do you have any tips what the price will be? I cannot see how this could be profitable. If you rent on nicehash for example, you will only get approximate 3000 coins for 1 BTC with this difficulty. Perhaps i have overlooked or miscalculated something, does anybody have an idea?

Would it not make more sense to buy it?
Activity: 97
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 56
block reward = 10 coins and Premine is 40 million  Roll Eyes

Grabs calculator ..

1 block = 1 min

1 block = 10 coins

14400 coins a day

SOO  it needs 2777 days to mine that amount thro pow ..GL

Most of the 40 million is for the swap for old signatum investors. But I agree that almost 7 million for devs is a bit over the top.

If the funds can be used for things such as getting STRAK listed on Bittrex/Binance I'm all for it.
Agree. We need long term project. Hope this will be the one
Activity: 3
STRAKS Mining Pool

http://mining.terrano.id

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every 1hour
Fee  : 0.2% SPECIAL RATE

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://mining.terrano.id:4533 -u -p c=STAK

NICEHASH RENTAL
Code:
Pool host: mining.terrano.id
Pool port: 4533
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: d=128 c=STAK
Algorithm: Lyra2REV2

This one seems to be down...even before we started... Huh
Activity: 280

Grabs calculator ..

1 block = 1 min

1 block = 10 coins

14400 coins a day

Most of the 40 million is for the swap for old signatum investors. But I agree that almost 7 million for devs is a bit over the top.

Wait for all those 40 mil to get dumped. Definitely will crash the price.

Activity: 68

Grabs calculator ..

1 block = 1 min

1 block = 10 coins

14400 coins a day

If the funds can be used for things such as getting STRAK listed on Bittrex/Binance I'm all for it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

Grabs calculator ..

1 block = 1 min

1 block = 10 coins

14400 coins a day

Dev dumps then the community takes over! No worries!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Grabs calculator ..

1 block = 1 min

1 block = 10 coins

14400 coins a day

copper member
Activity: 56
Ready for mining!
Woohoo! Smiley
Activity: 31
Help configure 1060 you need a miner and a batch file! Thank you

Ccminer is required for mining.
bat file varies depending on the pool.
Activity: 118
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
"just for tagging"

Hi,

Could the devs please clarify if GPU mining will work? As it was stated that only cpu mining would work, but pools seems to find blocks?
read update on the first page
Pages:
Jump to: