Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STRC] BACK TO EARTH - Alternate Reality Experience and Crowdfund - page 5. (Read 50425 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
You want get less rekt or achieve breakeven? Maybe a new exchange will help! vote for strc here  Grin
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2132/add-star-credits-strc
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
LOL what's up with all the newbie spam  Cheesy

They are all around the forum with some random posts. Gotta do something about them Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
LOL what's up with all the newbie spam  Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
who will buy my bags???
this was a huge mistake............

all this coin was was back to poor
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
ohh thankfully finally.

What finally?
All I want is get my investment back somehow. Please don't write some random posts in here.

some update or future plans would be nice.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
ohh thankfully finally.

What finally?
All I want is get my investment back somehow. Please don't write some random posts in here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
thankfully finallyy!!!now when is this striking to exchanges?please let it be in bittrex.

Please don't write random post under every thread. These posts getting worse these days.
Activity: 3
thankfully finallyy!!!now when is this striking to exchanges?please let it be in bittrex.
Activity: 1085
What is in progress?
Activity: 952
After almost a year of STRC coin, I hope soon available in top exchanger especially bittrex or poloniex.

lol
Based on what ?
Progress ? Trading Vol ?

$0 Trading Vol. in the past 24hours and i dont see any Progress.
Just some  photoshopped wannabe Cinema Posters.
Awesome

So Finex any Minute now!

Rename this to PrisonBreak Coin and make a mini series of a Dev escaping from Jail for scamming his Audience.

At least he could've been a millionaire if he didn't cash the collected ICO Bitcoins out that early Grin

Faith in Karma restored.

Wrong...0 trading volume for the last month lol.

Heard the second ICO is no more...they keeping the coins which should of been burn from what I see.

Any bets they run out of funding and end up closing doors due to lack of interest and funding? Maybe Clay will make it to The walking dead season 9 this time...auditions should be starting up in a few months Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
After almost a year of STRC coin, I hope soon available in top exchanger especially bittrex or poloniex.

lol
Based on what ?
Progress ? Trading Vol ?

Awesome

So Finex any Minute now!

Rename this to PrisonBreak Coin and make a mini series of a Dev escaping from Jail for scamming his Audience.

At least he could've been a millionaire if he didn't cash the collected ICO Bitcoins out that early Grin

Faith in Karma restored.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

lol
Based on what ?
Progress ? Trading Vol ?

Awesome

So Finex any Minute now!

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

lol
Based on what ?
Progress ? Trading Vol ?

Awesome

So Finex any Minute now!

dev have no interest in that unfortunately so good luck
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hopefully the lawsuit will make this clown give us refund...

Partial refund maybe they already sold btc to fund for the project.
There is no point in beating a dead horse, all alts are down because btc mooning.
Back to earth is still posting some updates here and there eventually the alt market will bounce back. HODL or sell and hope for better investment next time.

the alt market might but probably not the strc market...im looking for otc sells i have too much amount
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Wow, ok, then.....

So Cryptopia does not de-list coins because they have no vol and no buy support?  I'll think you will find thats definitely one of the reasons.

Hence my warning.  But so be it.    

Also, you will find 99% of people think this project has been a money grab, im not the only one, i tell things how i see them.    

So,from the 750+ Bitcoin that was raised, what do we have to show for it? Maybe I missed something.

All I know was some filming was done for a short 7min trailer, that went way over budget we have yet to even see the Trailer that was made.

Why have we not seen the finished trailer?

And that's it.  There has been no mention about the golden tickets we have from ico.

No real mention of any future plans.
A lot of time has passed...  That's for sure.

I really do want something to be hopeful about, but so far there is very little.

So.  Let's see the expensive trailer that was made, that would be a good step forward.
hah
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

Partial refund maybe they already sold btc to fund for the project.
There is no point in beating a dead horse, all alts are down because btc mooning.
Back to earth is still posting some updates here and there eventually the alt market will bounce back. HODL or sell and hope for better investment next time.
Activity: 952

nop, heard he got killed by Rick in TWD  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: