Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Streamix(MIXS) - DeFi Streaming & Gaming Platform - page 2. (Read 547 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Your token allocation pool has the largest allocation for the team, may I know if there is a certain mechanism how the token is used and how it is distributed to your team?
I also want to know about that, besides that the allocation for Bounty and marketing is also very large (14%), bigger than the allocation for private sale (10%).
The number of tokens in circulation certainly greatly affects the token price.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I've checked the Streamix team, but on their Linkedin profile they don't list the Streamix project as their work experience. I just register https://network.streamix.io/ but need invitation code, would you like to share this one? Thanks
Activity: 541
Merit: 137

Your token allocation pool has the largest allocation for the team, may I know if there is a certain mechanism how the token is used and how it is distributed to your team?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In regards to the streaming service and social media, will you be complementary to the existing services or will you be a substitutionary, in a sense of competitor to them?

Yes, I believe there are plans to link existing social media and content sites to Streamix, thereby helping to give that content both more views and a wider distribution.  That should not only help boost adoption, but help demonstrate the value proposition that Streamix offers.  Heck, I think it could help spur a snowball effect of growth which could demonstrate the value of posting Streamix-first content since it can be more directly monetized.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
In regards to the streaming service and social media, will you be complementary to the existing services or will you be a substitutionary, in a sense of competitor to them?
Activity: 4
*Adding updates.

All 4 of streamix.io farming pools have received a great response with over 500K total liquidity and 50k - 100k average volume. Our liquidity mining pools are still yielding over 1000% APYs(as of Wednesday, Dec 2, 2020) on Value DeFi
https://valueliquid.info/token/0xb0bfb1e2f72511cf8b4d004852e2054d7b9a76e1

$MIXS / $WETH 50/50 With 50% MIXS 50% WETH ratio
$MIXS / $WETH 98/2 With 98% MIXS 2% WETH ratio
$MIXS / $USDC 60/40 With 60% MIXS 40% USDC ratio
$MIXS / $VALUE 50/50 With 50% MIXS 50% Value ratio

Hey all, thanks for asking good questions. On the question about Why DeFi? We have MIXSWAP on our immediate roadmap which will facilitate swaps across certain blockchains with the help of existing LPs and enhance the process. Also, our vision is to offer vaults in Streamix network to stake the rewarded tokens, so users can participate in providing more liquidity.
Activity: 14
So basically people need Streamix because with it you can connect to any social media platforms, stream videos and music on this platform, play games, and exchange cryptocurrencies in one place. You dont need multiple apps on the phone with different login info.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
So the mission of the project is mass adoption of cryptocurrencies by creating Streamix platform - a DeFi Social Media, streaming and gaming network that rewards creators and all platform users.
Activity: 422
Merit: 52
Why DeFi? Nowadays everyone is starting projects on the name of DeFi and even without product. What does DeFi mean in your platform? It is not simple content rewarding platform like Steemit?
Where you are going to start token sale? Did you registered your project somewhere or not?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
In which country did you apply for your company's registration? Because based on the roadmap, it says establishment and registration of the company were done last year- second quarter. Gaming industry is a multi-billion dollar industry so there's a lot of room for everyone to explore this industry. However, it depends on how the team can attract players to use your platform.

copper member
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: