Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRESScoin STS GEN-2 on its way, SPORTSBETTING[ANN] - page 12. (Read 57525 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
will sts 2 be different from sts 1?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I just noticed on the first page the very first picture with the Stresscoin logo on it there is something wrong with the logo itself. Inside the logo there are two errors.
Someone should fix this.... Shocked Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Yeh I am exiting for this Update as well, I was lucky that I bought at 1 Satoshi!
Well it was said in this topic by the dev that the price would go way higher, and I also made a tweet about it.
Could you please retweet and follow me as well? Here:

https://twitter.com/CryptoTradeADay/status/713170326360887296

Thanks!
3 days till the next update.. lets see!
cant wait
 Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
3 days till the next update.. lets see!
Seems C-Cex Stresscoin withdrawals are working again!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
by 10 million sts how Much stake i get per day?

STS is currently in this area of the POS:

Block 100,001 - 1,000,000 = 10% Per Annual Year / 0.02739% Per Day

So with 10 million coins, that would be approximately 2.7k a day if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
by 10 million sts how Much stake i get per day?
legendary
Activity: 1778
At least this STS Dev is around. My windows wallet shuts down whenever I want to unlock it for staking. Does anybody else have similar problem?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Busy Busy we Beeee  Tongue wonder what is coming hmmmmm  Wink

Lets all have some fun as we going to enjoy another round of Testing in Gen 2

Will there be a swap for gen 2?
STS
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Busy Busy we Beeee  Tongue wonder what is coming hmmmmm  Wink

Lets all have some fun as we going to enjoy another round of Testing in Gen 2
Days and days running, my wallet don´t stake.-
You have to unlock it

Yes, it´s unlocked. Stake mode is on but the reward never comes.-

Maybe you have a low balance in your wallet. The higher the network weight, the longer it takes to stake. I noticed that my wallet takes a bit longer to stake as well since a couple of days, so I guess a lot of people have bought more and sent those coins to their wallets to stake. I bought some more as well, but my coins are stuck at C-cex currently Wink.
There must be something wrong with your settings. Mine is paying out almost every 20 minutes. http://zisterer.org/

I don't think there's a problem with my settings... I think you just have a lot more coins than I do  Grin.
I have close to 800k right now, over 100k more if I could get the STS I collected the last couple of days out of the exchanges  Wink. If someone has 5 million coins for instance, his stake weight increases and he can find new stakes quicker than me Smiley.
Pools Of Honor
put your mouse over the staking button, on the wallet,... down right corner.. and you can see your network weight..
You have to unlock it

Maybe you have a low balance in your wallet. The higher the network weight, the longer it takes to stake. I noticed that my wallet takes a bit longer to stake as well since a couple of days, so I guess a lot of people have bought more and sent those coins to their wallets to stake. I bought some more as well, but my coins are stuck at C-cex currently Wink.
There must be something wrong with your settings. Mine is paying out almost every 20 minutes. http://zisterer.org/
Is this the end?
For some people it is the end for some other people it is the beginning. You decide !
Pools Of Honor
troll hit your head on the keyboard...
Activity: 142
Is this the end?
You have to unlock it

Activity: 375
  Android Wallet
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
You have to unlock it

Pages:
Jump to: