Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRESScoin STS GEN-2 on its way, SPORTSBETTING[ANN] - page 3. (Read 57519 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
love life...
 Wink  sold off over ten million these past two weeks.. so there should be some up for transfer from yo bit wallet ...   

holding my other twenty million..    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 stresscoin is 1 movement good . we discharge STScoin with 1 very large number of cheap , what you need to buy to store contact [email protected] .
 stresscoin is 1 movement good . we discharge STScoin with 1 very large number of cheap , what you need to buy to store contact [email protected] .
 stresscoin is 1 movement good . we discharge STScoin with 1 very large number of cheap , what you need to buy to store contact [email protected] . stresscoin is 1 movement good . we discharge STScoin with 1 very large number of cheap , what you need to buy to store contact [email protected] .
Activity: 116
Hello everyone,

STS wallet (Win8.1) does not sync. All the magics with addnode and stress.conf done - no result...((
It starts and just stays quiet, reporting 0 actine connections to Stress network...

What and who else could help?
Thanks in advance!

STS New Wallet
http://221.182.135.171/7380505.s21d-7.faiusrd.com/0/ABUIABAAGAAg1svyvQUosNG83AU?f=stress-3.02.0.zip&v=1471981014&wsiphost=local
Activity: 17
Hello everyone,

STS wallet (Win8.1) does not sync. All the magics with addnode and stress.conf done - no result...((
It starts and just stays quiet, reporting 0 actine connections to Stress network...

What and who else could help?
Thanks in advance!

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
YoBit My tranferencia STS is written : ' Transfer from cold storage ' I could not talk to Dominik yet. Does anyone here know if it will be normalized automatically.

Same thing happened to me when I went to withdraw my coins the other day and now when I check to see if they have been transferred to my wallet the withdrawal has been cancelled and the coins returned back to my Yobit account. So it looks like we can't withdraw STS coins from Yobit at the moment.

Does anyone have any information on why we can't withdraw from Yobit at the moment?
Yobit might not have any STS coins anymore .....

Let Yobit compensate us for the STS

If that's the case then this is not very good. I had to sell my STS because I still could not withdraw my coins and just went over to C-cex and purchased the same amount I had on Yobit and transferred them to my wallet without any issues. I did loose some money in fees but I wanted to have my STS in my wallet.
YoBit My tranferencia STS is written : ' Transfer from cold storage ' I could not talk to Dominik yet. Does anyone here know if it will be normalized automatically.

Same thing happened to me when I went to withdraw my coins the other day and now when I check to see if they have been transferred to my wallet the withdrawal has been cancelled and the coins returned back to my Yobit account. So it looks like we can't withdraw STS coins from Yobit at the moment.

Does anyone have any information on why we can't withdraw from Yobit at the moment?

Let Yobit compensate us for the STS
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Stresscoin(STS)应力股原研发者消失,我们团队将接管Stresscoin(STS)应力股的研发工作。 - Stresscoin(STS)应力股
http://www.stresscoin.net/nd.jsp?id=12
currently has a number of our unsold stresscoin .. now we will turn 0.0000015 selling prices for those in need , please contact [email protected]
cheapest to own

You and your family are all liars
The developers have no STS Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Basically sold out,
Black heart of the developers,
Developer your family died out
Activity: 2
currently has a number of our unsold stresscoin .. now we will turn 0.0000015 selling prices for those in need , please contact [email protected]
cheapest to own
Activity: 2
cheapest to own  Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Yobit(China) group 577659124
C-CEX(China) group575294478
sts is mooning and keeps moving up lucky for those who support first i'll try to have my coin and wait for some weak holder to be shaken and
grab my opportunity.
Yobit(China) group 577659124
C-CEX(China) group575294478
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
should buyed some when it was 1-2 satoshi , some people make good btc with this
STRESScoin STS is falling