Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 Struena [POW ETHASH] Masternodes & Decentralized market [NO ICO & PREMINE] - page 4. (Read 7126 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
http://struena.allpool.io

server1.allpool.io:8601

Nicehash:
< 800m port 8602
> 800m port 8603

NICEHASH PASSWORD: #

Hey, your pool http://struena.allpool.io isn't paying out the new blocks since yesterday. I'm not sure if you're aware of the issue. Hopefully it's just a simple fix.
Cheers
I would have PM'd you but I don't have enough posts to get out of newbie status.
If anybody else can pm chinakatana for me to make sure they get this message that would be great!

The pool seems to be paying out regular now.
Activity: 264
Merit: 12
what will be the average price to enter the stock market on a regular basis
no news  social networks  will be passive what
http://struena.allpool.io

server1.allpool.io:8601

Nicehash:
< 800m port 8602
> 800m port 8603

NICEHASH PASSWORD: #

Hey, your pool http://struena.allpool.io isn't paying out the new blocks since yesterday. I'm not sure if you're aware of the issue. Hopefully it's just a simple fix.
Cheers
I would have PM'd you but I don't have enough posts to get out of newbie status.
If anybody else can pm chinakatana for me to make sure they get this message that would be great!
Activity: 154
Omg!!  Smiley Smiley I can’t wait for a month!! I want some coin as soon as possible!TT
Activity: 185
copper member
Activity: 44
Can't download the docker image yet.
Code:
Last push: never

When will it be available?

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Docker image is now available.

Code:
test@localhost:~# docker pull struena/go-struena
Using default tag: latest
latest: Pulling from struena/go-struena
ff3a5c916c92: Pull complete
4b77de621a44: Pull complete
d15633fab841: Pull complete
Digest: sha256:8c77a3f8a2bb8514b17d315f3aa9a6563c610048ebcc506c1d8ae5213e2aaaa3
Status: Downloaded newer image for struena/go-struena:latest
Activity: 29
Can't download the docker image yet.
Code:
Last push: never

When will it be available?
Activity: 31
Dear manager. I think the reason why you are making coin is because the btc market is low.

You're planning to take it out after the market is up.
This is the fourth quarter, I understand the truth, happy to tell you?
Activity: 74
Activity: 210
Struena Monetary Policy

We have listened to the community who voted for a monetary policy to be implemented.
Some of you wanted a total supply, others wanted a block reduction and then there were those who wanted both.

With our new designed monetary policy, coin emission and thus inflation will fall yearly.
After 6 years, the annual inflation is below 2% and the total supply will be kept below 100 million for over 20 years.

We do not want to set a total supply for 2 reasons.

- We want to ensure Masternode owner and miners keeps the Struena network secure - even after 20 years.
- It is not possible to predict the total supply after block xxx becuase it is impossible to predict the exact uncle rate.

About you emissions.
MAybe need inkress block reward after 6year?
I suggest 7year = 0.8, 8 =0.6, 9=0.5   and further 0.5

For the first 6 years 80% of coins will be given, and then a very small reward, somehow not proportionally received.

copper member
Just curious how many team members you guys have? and what area are you guys from?  Ive been mining for a few days, just  trying to get a better sense of this project.  No offense to the dev, I'm sure there's a good chance you're working hard, but there's a lot of scams and shitcoins out there, so as part of the community, we gotta do our best to do our due diligence? Also have you guys been planning this awhile?  I see prior work on the github, but I think that was from the fork of eth (my coding skills are very minimal so forgive my ignorance).  Thanks, best of luck, since I'm mining of course I want it to do well.

Thank you for your support.

We are 5 team members at the moment in different countries.
Yes we have worked at Struena for a while, long time before announcement.
copper member
Struena Monetary Policy

We have listened to the community who voted for a monetary policy to be implemented.
Some of you wanted a total supply, others wanted a block reduction and then there were those who wanted both.

With our new designed monetary policy, coin emission and thus inflation will fall yearly.
After 6 years, the annual inflation is below 2% and the total supply will be kept below 100 million for over 20 years.

We do not want to set a total supply for 2 reasons.

- We want to ensure Masternode owner and miners keeps the Struena network secure - even after 20 years.
- It is not possible to predict the total supply after block xxx becuase it is impossible to predict the exact uncle rate.
Activity: 20
Just curious how many team members you guys have? and what area are you guys from?  Ive been mining for a few days, just  trying to get a better sense of this project.  No offense to the dev, I'm sure there's a good chance you're working hard, but there's a lot of scams and shitcoins out there, so as part of the community, we gotta do our best to do our due diligence? Also have you guys been planning this awhile?  I see prior work on the github, but I think that was from the fork of eth (my coding skills are very minimal so forgive my ignorance).  Thanks, best of luck, since I'm mining of course I want it to do well.
copper member
What make this coin different than any other MN coin that promise a Q4/2018 - Marketplace & Exchange ?

We do not know about other coins there promise to launch Marketplace & Exchange in Q4.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
What make this coin different than any other MN coin that promise a Q4/2018 - Marketplace & Exchange ?
copper member

Hello dev. I do not see any news about the Struena team from the web Huh Please let everyone know?

We agree that our website is not currently the best.
We are in the process of a makeover and will add more information in this regard.

Hello dev. I do not see any news about the Struena team from the web Huh Please let everyone know?
copper member
Announcement updated with more graphics.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Is there pool for solo-mining? Smiley I m like go to solo, when difficulty is still low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
NIce coin, for mining with low budget pc, great.
Pages:
Jump to: