Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sugarchain [CPU] Launching 2019/08/24 15:00 UTC - page 9. (Read 8523 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 122
What just happened? it is still fine for us mining it or not? It is really uncomfortable to see it, anybody here still mining it or not?
man, at first someone stole the start and kidnaping the blocks and then this. This is ridiculous.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Telegram group opened:
The Discord was closed by someone's report. We opened a Telegram Group.

https://t.me/sugarchain
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This is not true, the pic is being manipulated, I've reported your manipulated screenshot to mods, thanks.
Indeed, i have deleted your phone number from screenshot.  Cheesy To keep the privacy of such a cowardly xenophobe as you. You're welcome.

Thank you to all that continue to support Sugarchain through this mess and  attack on our community
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
This is not true, the pic is being manipulated, I've reported your manipulated screenshot to mods, thanks.
Indeed, i have deleted your phone number from screenshot.  Cheesy To keep the privacy of such a cowardly xenophobe as you. You're welcome.
Activity: 40

--= HashPex CPU Mining Pool =--

Listed on http://hashpex.com Pool

Dedicated CPU Pool - Discord Available for Support
Lowest Fees
Multiple VPN Auto-connection ports for faster mining - USA, UK, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, RUSSIA
User friendly mining clients (Can be downloaded from hashpex.com)
Regular Random Airdrops to Miners
Payouts every 2 minutes
Dedicated High Speed Server

Code:
cpuminer -a yespowerSugar stratum+tcp://hashpex.com:4442 -u YOUR_WALLET.WORKER_NAME

Join us on Discord (links at the hashpex.com website)
Activity: 4
NOTICE
Currently our Discord cannot be reached. We will announce a new community soon. Thank you for your understanding.
Saturday, September 7, 2019 (UTC)

This is strange. Pools work, transactions go.

Am I stopping mining?
Now no reasons to stop mining.
There was an incident.
CPUchain-developer (minkcrypto) came in Sugarchain-discord and began insulting Sugarchain-developer, making xenophobic statements, calling him a chinese "yellow monkey": https://i.imgur.com/fxfixW9.png
Insulted Sugarchain-developer published a photo of CPUchain-developer with some information from google. And although minkcrypto is a public person, but he sent a complaint to discord-support on violation of the rule of personal information disclosure. Discord-support blocked account of Sugarchain-developer. Seems, making xenophobic statements is not prohibited, and posting a photo of a public person leads to a ban.  Sad And its not the first time, when CPUchain-developer minkcrypto is insulting developers of other CPU-mineable coins.
So guys from Sugarchain-project need to start a new discord-channel, because they lost control over the current, when the account of its holder was deleted.

Oh ... this is a real scandal ... can make a lot of noise and attract people, people love scandals, coins will be known and in demand. Thanks for the detailed explanations ....
Activity: 154
Merit: 28
NOTICE
Currently our Discord cannot be reached. We will announce a new community soon. Thank you for your understanding.

Am I stopping mining?
Now no reasons to stop mining.
There was an incident.
CPUchain-developer (minkcrypto) came in Sugarchain-discord and began insulting Sugarchain-developer, making xenophobic statements, calling him a chinese "yellow monkey":
(*phone number has been retouched for obvious reasons)
Insulted Sugarchain-developer published a photo of CPUchain-developer with some information from google. And although minkcrypto is a public person, but he sent a complaint to discord-support on violation of the rule of personal information disclosure. Discord-support blocked account of Sugarchain-developer. Seems, making xenophobic statements is not prohibited, and posting a photo of a public person leads to a ban.  Sad And its not the first time, when CPUchain-developer minkcrypto is insulting developers of other CPU-mineable coins.
So guys from Sugarchain-project need to start a new discord-channel, because they lost control over the current, when the account of its holder was deleted.
NOTICE

Am I stopping mining?
NOTICE
New mining pool added: hashpex@USA
http://hashpex.com

The pool is good, but me need a good exchange and a lot of good news on the coin.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Anyway,where can see the detailed words about how sugarchain achieved 5s block?

No source code or no whitepaper, how can you see the details  Grin
Seems legit,need source code for the tech claimed.
And I found that there are many coins and chains recently claimed with much short block time,1min,30second,5s,...but none has provide serious solution for the dilemma situation.
New mining pool added: hashpex@USA
http://hashpex.com
U
Anyway,where can see the detailed words about how sugarchain achieved 5s block?
U
one-CPU-one-vote, the world's fastest PoW blockchain
Seems not,Tera with 1s block time.
This is cryptozeny. IMHO, that one is not a decentralized blockchain.
Actually it's fully decentralized like bitcoin,leaderless,no centralized point,just use more advanced method rather than outdated Gossip protocol for message communication.
This is cryptozeny. IMHO, that one is not a decentralized blockchain.
What is the difference between lightbit and sugarchain if there is no roadmap or whitepaper or premine?  Grin

Lightbit does not have a native bech32 address by default nor has as low of a blocktime Smiley
U

Addnode Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

You do not need addnode. It should connect automatically.

REPEATING THE QUESTION FOR THE THIRD TIME "sugarchain"

Could you please tell us what is the basis of the project? What will it be used for, if you have a business plan or something? any roadmap or whitepaper?
I AM MINING AND STILL DO NOT KNOW THE PURPOSE OF ITS EXISTENCE

Someone should mine a coin because they like the project or tech, or just wanna mine a bit to have and move on, a coins purpose is how it is used by the people through tech offered by the dev or not even,  way back then people were trading goods and services through bitcoin, at a generally accepted value. long story short, the purpose is not chosen by the dev , the coin is given by dev and the people can choose what they do or don't do with it i think
REPEATING THE QUESTION FOR THE THIRD TIME "sugarchain"
Could you please tell us what is the basis of the project? What will it be used for, if you have a business plan or something? any roadmap or whitepaper?
I AM MINING AND STILL DO NOT KNOW THE PURPOSE OF ITS EXISTENCE

This is a non-profit community driven project. We cannot say a definite roadmap yet. We do not do business. Thank you.
Activity: 85
Merit: 13
No source code = Contains malware to steal your bitcoins, beware!!!!

I begin to be absolutely certain that you were right about what you are talking about, consult 3 times about the road map plan or something, the first time in normal text, then in red (so you don't have excuses that you didn't see it) and nothing ... still playing dumb on the subject

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2631015
Pages:
Jump to: