Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SUN COIN - Many Exchanges, Big Price PUMPS, MultiPool paying SUN! - page 23. (Read 54280 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
very good coin, im mining it all the time and holding till price goes up
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
pric is so low im starting to loose hope Sad

for now goign back to FLAP
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Code:
24 Hour Volume:
6.666 BTC
LOL we must have some kind of devil coin on our hands each day i see 666 coming into play :S

was supposed to be GODs coin, but we can take devil - as long as he has fire to burn sinners!

good job guys, price is raising back and we are workign on new things that will push the price forward.

thanks for support!
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Code:
24 Hour Volume:
6.666 BTC
LOL we must have some kind of devil coin on our hands each day i see 666 coming into play :S
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
im a holder too and im promoting this, linkme why dont u add sig to the acc so more peopel see it?
not enough peopel have signatures imo.

SUN will go to 0,001 for sure, just we need to help devs. they proove they care of the coin fixing all mistakes.
loving this coin i will also do 1 of translations.

its good to mine now and good to keep and sell at 9000 price like yesterday =]

i think it can go even higher Smiley i'm still maintaining a hold till at least 0.002 now. Its early days right now the future will be bright for SUN
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
still easy to join with such low diff =]
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
loving this coin i will also do 1 of translations.

its good to mine now and good to keep and sell at 9000 price like yesterday =]
Code:
Pool Hash Rate	42.915 MH/s
Current Active Workers 38
Current Difficulty 0.81233344
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network) 38 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool) 1 minute 20 seconds

Come join us http://pool.suncoin.biz
we will be needed translations of our OP.
to not spam here about translation I have made other thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491274.new#new

10 higher than LiteCoin (LTC) mining sun is a no brainer Tongue
And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/sun

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
SunCoin 0.99349645    202.482531384    Mintpal0.00003100    0.01822118    $3.69    159.31

thanx man, added to OP.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/sun

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
SunCoin 0.99349645    202.482531384    Mintpal0.00003100    0.01822118    $3.69    159.31
Activity: 252
price fell down a bit, but thats normal. if price raised so high after relaunch it means we are on good path.
Thing is the price is horrible even for its super low difficulty. 7000 is nearer what id expect for it to be more inline with other coins.

But the price isnt the real issue is it - the issue is no one cares. 2 days in and the dif is 1 - you think thats a good path to be on with next to zero trade volume? Most other coins at launch/relaunch experience a bit of a buzz and spike in hashrate - this has had neither.

Great name, great logo, on a great exchange - just think the relaunches must have taken their toll on peoples trust with this. Im out for now.
price fell down a bit, but thats normal. if price raised so high after relaunch it means we are on good path.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i feel on such low diff its good to enter - why its not incrasing?
i dont know/ maybe the coin doesnt have its momentum yet - maybe it will never have.
i have no idea, but i cant blieve coin named SUN cant get popular at some point.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
< 1 is veeeery low!!

thanks for the info, man!
This seems to be pretty much on life support already - Net hash is woeful.

Next to zero volume on exchanges, and 1 pump on mintpal with an influx of about half a bitcoin to take it up to 9000 last night and the shows over?
Is there any activity coming from the dev team to bring this thing to life?

also asdlolciterquit - dogemoon has been a great pool so far hitting expected shares almost dead on.  You'd prob get about 100 a day.

uhm...are you saying that it's not a good period to start mining suncoin?
Nope. But im not saying it is a good time to either. Ive been mining for the past 36 hrs and theres been literally no increase in net hashrate and the difficulty is still <1 - which is great if the coin ever gets going, but at the same time doesnt look good for its popularity when its not increasing.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

Next to zero volume on exchanges, and 1 pump on mintpal with an influx of about half a bitcoin to take it up to 9000 last night and the shows over?

also asdlolciterquit - dogemoon has been a great pool so far hitting expected shares almost dead on.  You'd prob get about 100 a day.

uhm...are you saying that it's not a good period to start mining suncoin?

Pages:
Jump to: