Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SUN - SunCoin [MN][NeoScrypt][SWAP to POS/MN - AMATERASU CHAIN] - page 4. (Read 17686 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
SUNCOIN UPDATE

To support the first steps of the new project and that they can be carried out in a correct and legitimate way, we have created the SunCoin Foundation's discordant channel.

We will ensure the good functioning of the network in the coming months until the project can be made decentralised thanks to the system of proposals and funds.

https://discord.gg/2HW7uSJ
Activity: 68
I have recently joined this project discord. There is small community but it looks their team is working hard on achieving tasks following roadmap. Definitely going to put some BTC on this one, looks promising!

-------------------------------------[ BOUNTYS ]-------------------------------------

How many categories do you make for the bounty program, sir? I cannot see it because I have no discord account. Or the bounty program is the invitation to join your discord? By the way do you have a translation campaign or content media campaign for Suncoin promotion? Sorry for many questions from me.

The bounty is not to join in, the situation is that right now Discord is the community center for the community.  There are all available bouncers on display and this way we make people come in and make contact with the rest of the members and see the conversation and evolution.

If you are interested in only receiving the list of bouncers send me a private and I facilitate it and we can do the communication by there, if on the contrary you have interest in the project it would be preferable that you accede to discord where it shows all the information of the project and evolutions.

https://discord.gg/YMpBJsg
Activity: 72

-------------------------------------[ BOUNTYS ]-------------------------------------

How many categories do you make for the bounty program, sir? I cannot see it because I have no discord account. Or the bounty program is the invitation to join your discord? By the way do you have a translation campaign or content media campaign for Suncoin promotion? Sorry for many questions from me.
You mentioned energy availability being an issue, depending upon where someone lives, are there any plans in the future of the project to address this issue?
This project definitely shows potential and I'll be keeping close track on it.

If the future plan is a charity and project fund for these cases, they will be managed by masternode owners who are involved in the project.

The Suncoin project aims to be decentralised ,but there will always be a group of users dedicated to the main objectives  90% of the use of renewable energies and above all the rest of the point ,to help in areas where it is necessary and to make projects around these objectives.

Without forgetting also the attempt to create SUN an asset in the purchase of services and products for renewable energy.

for the rest of the users who have commented on the need to be a big community, i answer in this thread to avoid spamming.

This project was rescued by the community and during almost 3 months we continued to grow gradually, achieving that the price has not become an interest and has not been maintained, neither overspeculation nor unstoppable fall in value.   

My personal assessment is that this community is being created that can make this possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Good idea, an interesting community, a community committed to building the first blockchain maintenance network.
This is a great step for the environment. Hopefully more mining companies will follow suit. Can I ask what renewable sources you will be using if you know yet?

We currently make use of a dedicated server on which we host a node, the web and the basic services of suncoin. This host is certified to use 100% renewable energy "Kualo".

In the first steps towards the use of more renewable energy "Points" in our network, we are preparing a process of awarding prizes to nodes that are hosted in systems powered by 100% renewable energy, as well as small mining farms with solar power.

In the white paper you can see the short and long term objectives such as the management of an ecosystem where sun would be an asset for the purchase of services and products related to the use of renewable energy.
Activity: 4
You mentioned energy availability being an issue, depending upon where someone lives, are there any plans in the future of the project to address this issue?
This project definitely shows potential and I'll be keeping close track on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
very nice project i will join you bounty.

good luck dev.
Activity: 2
This is a great step for the environment. Hopefully more mining companies will follow suit. Can I ask what renewable sources you will be using if you know yet?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
By using 90% of energy that comes from renewable energy should be able to keep the environment safe while still be able to mine some coins at maximum capacity.
It could give advantage on both side.
Activity: 154
Innovative projects always require large communities to achieve missions, and seeing from the concept of renewable energy utilization is a difficult thing to do in a short time, therefore the greater the development of the community, the faster the time needed for development, very good for focusing in the community
New to the crypto community? There are several projects already tackling this -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsnc-suncontract-open-energy-market-first-p2p-energy-trading-is-live-1934763
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsolarex-ico-blockchain-powered-solar-energy-ecosystem-4290632

But, more of that as a matter of fact. I'm too lazy to search. Maybe, you can do a quick search of your own also. Do your own due diligence.

Sorry, but the research is done, we are not ICO, we are community recovered currency, we are not Premine Dump.

Project by governance and with a specific objective? You may not have time to look for more of the same, but I still wish you would see our white paper or community to see what our project is all about. 

The main difference is that we are not a token ico , we are a dash network with technological and solidarity objectives.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
New to the crypto community? There are several projects already tackling this -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsnc-suncontract-open-energy-market-first-p2p-energy-trading-is-live-1934763
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsolarex-ico-blockchain-powered-solar-energy-ecosystem-4290632

But, more of that as a matter of fact. I'm too lazy to search. Maybe, you can do a quick search of your own also. Do your own due diligence.
SUNCOIN UPDATE

-New website version is Up! (This version now available for mobile devices)📱
www.suncoin-network.com

Website and all services being developed on the SunCoin network are hosted on a server in Kualo.
So we guarantee that the total of this energy consumption is with 100% renewable energies.
Activity: 24
New projects and all of them are not yet perfect,
I'm waiting for the next update because I'm interested in the auric project.
I hope fast updates take place
Activity: 68
Project fundamentals look great, idea is genuine. Still a low cap gem with great potential! Just filled my buy orders to setup my first MN. Thinking on this as a long term project!
copper member
Activity: 23
We've now got a masternode script up and running, SUN masternode installs are now quick and flawless.
SUNCOIN does have a good concept for the future of cryptocurrency.
To change or reduce the amount of energy needed to do a mining is something that really crucial for the future of cryptocurrency.

That's where we're going with this.

The main idea is to certify a use of renewable energies in +90% of the use of the blockchain itself.

In addition to being an asset of use in the acquisition of goods and related services.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
SUNCOIN does have a good concept for the future of cryptocurrency.
To change or reduce the amount of energy needed to do a mining is something that really crucial for the future of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: