Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 46. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Got also a question about the locking of coins.
I locked a small amount of coins (100 Suqa) for 2 days and it said I will get 0.17 suqa interest.
After 2 days the original 100 suqa were unlocked again - fine. But where did the 0.17 suqa go?
Cant find them anywhere Wink

In case you wanna check:
http://suqaexplorer.com/tx/a9e309462cf2b5d6586252e70925108e29e1a0e6d92d5c794d1e1f5f7c6159b6

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
yes: it's an annual interests rate, so you need to divide by 12 to get the monthly rate.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
"importprivkey" it works but just notices when I type the help it shows bitcoin commands instead of suqa?

Let me ask if the 25% when investing my coins for 3 months still works?

I believe you are talking about time-locking right? If you are asking that, Then the answer is yes and no. It is still working right now but its total interest is not 25% anymore.
Right now you will only get 5% annually or yearly.
that means every 3 months you will get approximately around 0.4%.

Actually the monthly 2.5% interest is active until block 64800. After that monthly will be 0.41%.
Oh right, miscalculated it.
Well, as far as I remembered it was 25% annually. Does not that mean it should be around 2% for every month? because 1 year of time is divided into 12 months.
25 / 12 = 2.08%.
I might be wrong again here, but it should be like that right?
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
"importprivkey" it works but just notices when I type the help it shows bitcoin commands instead of suqa?

I believe you are talking about time-locking right? If you are asking that, Then the answer is yes and no. It is still working right now but its total interest is not 25% anymore.

Actually the monthly 2.5% interest is active until block 64800. After that monthly will be 0.41%.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Our code is based on bitcoin core, so most of the commands are the same or similar.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Hello, guys just want to ask if how to import the private key to suqa core wallet?

The web wallet don't have an option to time-lock my balance just to make some interest for 1 to 3 months.

Do you know how to import my suqa address to suqa core? I have installed on my VPS.

Based on my understanding and my own experience, I used this command to import it ( importprivkey I am using Windows wallet, open up my wallet and then go to 'Console' afterward type those command.
not sure if it works on Linux or not because I never try it before.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Hello, guys just want to ask if how to import the private key to suqa core wallet?

The web wallet don't have an option to time-lock my balance just to make some interest for 1 to 3 months.

Do you know how to import my suqa address to suqa core? I have installed on my VPS.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Can somebody help me. My coins are time locked up until 12.12.2018. How can I transfer them to my new wallet before 30.11.2018. Or I'll lose my coins forever

If they are locked, you can't transfer them.
Did you send locked coins to the old web wallet? If so, we will arrange something, please PM me or cryplander on discord.
Maybe members understood it wrong about or web wallet. No body needs  to worry about the core pc wallet because there are no changes even if you update it to the newest one. For your funds on your web browser wallet, We will help you not lose them so do not worry Smiley
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Can somebody help me. My coins are time locked up until 12.12.2018. How can I transfer them to my new wallet before 30.11.2018. Or I'll lose my coins forever

If they are locked, you can't transfer them.
Did you send locked coins to the old web wallet? If so, we will arrange something, please PM me or cryplander on discord.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hey guys, have you tried the mobile wallet? Is it safe to use because it's a 3rd party wallet from coinomi, is it safe to input our private key in there? or just create a new account and send SUQA in there if we want try to use?

The mobile wallet (android app) is opensource, you can see it in our repo.
But, it's always better to use a different account, instead of importing an old one (unless you really need to).
legendary
Black Belt Developer
What happens when our time lock suqa has matured?  Will it move into another address?  I am using a software suqa wallet.  Please let me and some of us know what to expect when out coin is no longer locked

No, they won't move automatically, nor you need to do anything.
You will be able to spend the original amount, increased by the interests, when you need it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
I'm amazed at your cryptocurrency. It shows some of the best indicators on the stock exchange. It is stable in this market situation. I analyzed it. BTC and ETH are losing a huge percentage of its value. SUQA remain in a stable state.

Could you please elaborate a little further?
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I'm amazed at your cryptocurrency. It shows some of the best indicators on the stock exchange. It is stable in this market situation. I analyzed it. BTC and ETH are losing a huge percentage of its value. SUQA remain in a stable state.
Activity: 17

try to msj the discord team they are responsive and helpfull.
https://discord.gg/vupYGMm
Activity: 12
Activity: 5
I have used AAcoin exchange. transfers off the exchange worked good, could have been a bit faster. But it worked great for me. I will use the exchange again in the near future. Just can not get enough of the 25% time lock-up interest payment on my crypto holding in SUQA.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Hey guys, have you tried the mobile wallet? Is it safe to use because it's a 3rd party wallet from coinomi, is it safe to input our private key in there? or just create a new account and send SUQA in there if we want try to use?
Activity: 68
What happens when our time lock suqa has matured?  Will it move into another address?  I am using a software suqa wallet.  Please let me and some of us know what to expect when out coin is no longer locked
Pages:
Jump to: