Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 37. (Read 70359 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

MineP.it SURGE Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://surge.minep.it:3355 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Added
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

MineP.it SURGE Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://surge.minep.it:3355 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Yes, I'll be mining this coin. It seems that it will be a success.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://miners-pool.com/bilder/logo1.png
http://surgecoin.miners-pool.com

- Only 1% Fee
- Location in GERMANY
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Server

15 Pre Regs without Poolfee

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!
Activity: 224
Signed up!!
This looks like a great coin.
Keep up the good work!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Okay, I'm offline for the weekend on some mountain retreat. Good luck to the coin, then I will find out if it has launched or not by the time I get back. (Oh, I'll try to check in.)
Activity: 138
Nice looking wallet, looking forward to the free coins. Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Sounds good...

Good luck.

Jofo
CLOSE TO 12 HOURS LEFT TILL LAUNCH!

PREPARE AS A NEW WAVE IS COMING!
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

srg.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fees
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
First 25 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
To Surge_Dev:

I sent you a PM but you have yet to answer me.

I did invest into the IPO via Escrow.ms

Escrow.ms has confirmed my transaction.

I need to know when to send you my address so I can receive SurgeCoins.

As soon as you download the wallet (when the coin launches).

Thank you for your interest in Surge. Launch is aproaching. Only 16 hours left.
Activity: 338
I use recycled electrons
This looks awesome...good luck Smiley
Activity: 462
To Surge_Dev:

I sent you a PM but you have yet to answer me.

I did invest into the IPO via Escrow.ms

Escrow.ms has confirmed my transaction.

I need to know when to send you my address so I can receive SurgeCoins.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
I still think an irc would make things much easier.  When I contacted the email, nobody responded with a reply that said "Got it", so I don't know if it was received or not.  On bitcointalk the responses are delayed.  I like the coin a lot but am not liking the communication with the community.  There is a reason why those coins have a larger community; they have a place for building it.

IRC will most likely be available shortly after launch. We have been busy with promotion and making sure everything goes smoothly on launch.

Also we check ALL the emails.Although I feel we have answered most if not all emails? Be assured that all the promotional coins will be given away at day of launch and anyone contributing will be emailed for their email address.

All transactions will be transparent and documented with links and coin amounts given away.

Thank you for your interest!

Wallet will be available to download in about 10 hours. (12 hours before launch). With the rest of the pool info!

No, you haven't answered.  I checked my email.  It was titled "Faucet"

You said this :

I'll email you my wallet address when the coin launches for the bounty.  Thanks.

Thought it was pretty straightforward with no need to answer. Any questions are answered.
+ We have spoke over PM.

I will be going to sleep now. Launch is approaching soon. Be prepared a new wave is coming!

I don't know whether you received it or not because you didn't respond :/ (i.e. could've went to spam like it did).  On the thread, it said I need to email you.

I'm eager for the launch Smiley
I still think an irc would make things much easier.  When I contacted the email, nobody responded with a reply that said "Got it", so I don't know if it was received or not.  On bitcointalk the responses are delayed.  I like the coin a lot but am not liking the communication with the community.  There is a reason why those coins have a larger community; they have a place for building it.

IRC will most likely be available shortly after launch. We have been busy with promotion and making sure everything goes smoothly on launch.

Also we check ALL the emails.Although I feel we have answered most if not all emails? Be assured that all the promotional coins will be given away at day of launch and anyone contributing will be emailed for their email address.

All transactions will be transparent and documented with links and coin amounts given away.

Wallet will be available to download in about 10 hours. (12 hours before launch). With the rest of the pool info!

You said this :

I'll email you my wallet address when the coin launches for the bounty.  Thanks.

Thought it was pretty straightforward with no need to answer. Any questions are answered.
+ We have spoke over PM.

I will be going to sleep now. Launch is approaching soon. Be prepared a new wave is coming!
legendary

legendary
I still think an irc would make things much easier.  When I contacted the email, nobody responded with a reply that said "Got it", so I don't know if it was received or not.  On bitcointalk the responses are delayed.  I like the coin a lot but am not liking the communication with the community.  There is a reason why those coins have a larger community; they have a place for building it.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
can anyone explain if there is something innovative about this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: