Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SURGE] SURGE -X13 PURE POS | Limited Supply | - page 2. (Read 4482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
Attention soon Surge holders gets dividends in BTC for holding Surge... Details and minimum requirement will be posted on January 10 , UK 10 AM.., Yesterday Surge witnessed 50X price jump and today it’s peer CJ witnessed 15 X jump... Have a great 2018 to come .. We are working on Masternode concept on Surge and later on CJ

But do i have to keep this in my desktop wallet.
Or is it also okay if i have it in my exchange account wallet.
it’s obvious desktop wallet but will spell out criteria till then you can hold anywhere
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
Attention soon Surge holders gets dividends in BTC for holding Surge... Details and minimum requirement will be posted on January 10 , UK 10 AM.., Yesterday Surge witnessed 50X price jump and today it’s peer CJ witnessed 15 X jump... Have a great 2018 to come .. We are working on Masternode concept on Surge and later on CJ

But do i have to keep this in my desktop wallet.
Or is it also okay if i have it in my exchange account wallet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Announcement:

We are pleased to announce we have started building Web Wallets on test basis and got succeeded and entering in to Business wherein we will be making Web Wallets for various altcoin developers.

We Proudly announce our Surge Web Wallet

More developments are in progress, stay tuned for updates.

This is great to see dev! I'm so happy to see things moving forward here and its now showing with the price rising and not only for Surge but also for CJ which is great. I'm sure that for the ones that have been patient, that this will start to pay off for us all in 2018 and I'm really looking forward to the future of Surge and CryptoJacks. Keep up the good work dev!
Activity: 123
Announcement:

We are pleased to announce we have started building Web Wallets on test basis and got succeeded and entering in to Business wherein we will be making Web Wallets for various altcoin developers.

You need to make this same announcement on the CJ thread
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
9 connections on SURGE network, seems the SURGE coin to have gotten more community attention. dev whats your plan for next step?
legendary
Announcement:

Surge new business News and a website release today at 5 PM UK time

I can't wait.  Shocked Grin
legendary
Surge new business News and a website release today at 5 PM UK time
legendary
Excited to Inform that we will be entering in to a new business....

News will be posted soon Smiley
Activity: 50
Great idea. Excellent team! Btw how is my income calculated? (provide an example here as well)
When is SurgeCoin listed on Yobit i had read a Tweet and asked myself if progress had already been made.

https://twitter.com/Surge31841110
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Is there any news?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Good project
BlockMunch.CLUB has added SurgeCoin as a payment option to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are the only pool to support POS coins!  Mine with your favorite device (ASIC,GPU) on the algo of your choice, and get paid in SURGE!  We take care of the exchanges so you can truly mine on autopilot!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for SurgeCoin Pay (You can use any algo, below is just an example):
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u SPv9HSzzyyr3inC78YX54WnvhuyEHxVNdX -p c=SURGE 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/SURGE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2023

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Okay how does this work and are there video tutors, i have never mined before.
And is this promo in consultation with the Dev team?
Maybe i say something weird now, because i absolutely have no understanding of this.
But am certainly willing to learn.

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added SurgeCoin as a payment option to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are the only pool to support POS coins!  Mine with your favorite device (ASIC,GPU) on the algo of your choice, and get paid in SURGE!  We take care of the exchanges so you can truly mine on autopilot!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for SurgeCoin Pay (You can use any algo, below is just an example):
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u SPv9HSzzyyr3inC78YX54WnvhuyEHxVNdX -p c=SURGE 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3633 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/SURGE

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2023

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 2
Why not make this a masternode coin? It would have better potential that way and draw in alot more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: