Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭕️ [ANN] Swace Is A Blockchain-Based Social Gaming Platform ⭕️🚀 - page 2. (Read 2707 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I am sure that my contribution is not in vain. I chose this project for a reason, very good approach!

I understand you perfectly, because I myself chose this project, because this is one of not many projects that is already working on the release of the first sample of the future product, that is, before the main sale of the tokens, we will be able to see and try the prototype of the product. And here is a really good and promising team that knows what to do and loves its work.

I hope you're right. Can you please tell me if there was information about the exchanges? When does the team plan to add a SWA to an exchange?
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
I am sure that my contribution is not in vain. I chose this project for a reason, very good approach!

I understand you perfectly, because I myself chose this project, because this is one of not many projects that is already working on the release of the first sample of the future product, that is, before the main sale of the tokens, we will be able to see and try the prototype of the product. And here is a really good and promising team that knows what to do and loves its work.
Activity: 378
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
New Social Gaming Platform Addresses Smartphone Addiction by Taking Social Interactions Offline
Swace, a new social gaming platform, engages users with a variety of innovative brand challenges requiring them to engage with each other offline. Motivation? Valuable rewards and prizes

https://www.insightssuccess.com/new-social-gaming-platform-addresses-smartphone-addiction-taking-social-interactions-offline/

Smartphone and cell phone communication is mandatory to satisfy earths needs but is not sufficient to drag lonely noobs to the closet and take care of them behind the closed doors. The closet I mentioned resembles a coin ico. U challenged others in skiing, coding, problem-solving and got the experience u needed to use the full power of ur crystallized knowledge for hustling dirty money.

Swace represents a new generaton of rewarding social gaming platform. It is a game-based app which enables users to
engage with brands and be rewarded for completng a variety of tasks. The app involves a token economy.
This platform becomes a leading social gaming platform for everyone: fair, transparent and on a par with the world’s most popular platforms.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
New Social Gaming Platform Addresses Smartphone Addiction by Taking Social Interactions Offline
Swace, a new social gaming platform, engages users with a variety of innovative brand challenges requiring them to engage with each other offline. Motivation? Valuable rewards and prizes

https://www.insightssuccess.com/new-social-gaming-platform-addresses-smartphone-addiction-taking-social-interactions-offline/

Smartphone and cell phone communication is mandatory to satisfy earths needs but is not sufficient to drag lonely noobs to the closet and take care of them behind the closed doors. The closet I mentioned resembles a coin ico. U challenged others in skiing, coding, problem-solving and got the experience u needed to use the full power of ur crystallized knowledge for hustling dirty money.
Swace wants to save social media engagement
Swace, a blockchain-based social gaming platform that hopes to revitalize the social media ecosystem by creating meaningful engagement for users and producing measurable ROI for brands.

“We want to be a new kind of social network, one based on mutual respect and transparency between the creators, the users, and the brands. We want everyone to be treated fairly, and most importantly, we want everyone to have the best time possible,” says Dovydas Riasnojus, the CEO of Swace.

https://appdevelopermagazine.com/swace-wants-to-save-social-media-engagement-/
I would not be so in a hurry with the conclusions about the success of the project, as it is really good and has an excellent idea, the team and not only that ... I believe that everything will be fine here, this fall will be released beta version of the product. Here the team first of all does what was planned and this is the main thing. This is my opinion and I am happy to support this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
it seems that this "project" could not achieve success. Since social networks are not active and in this topic there are no discussions of the project, only spam of useless posts from noobs and juniors.

Hello Swacers! We need your VOTES to list Swace presale on kicico platform!!! 
Please vote for Swace and help us to make this project LIVE this autumn
https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/70469/rewarding-social-gaming-and-entertainment-platform

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
a very interesting and cool project with creative ideas and the best features. i think this project has noble goal  and have bright future
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Almost everyone likes the game, they think it is the thing that can make her happy, I guess if swace could advertise it more will surely be an awful lot of people who want to join.
SWACE. All organic, ZERO hype.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own SWACE in stage 1 presale at a rate of only: $0.02 per Swace coin!

The price at which the tokens are currently being sold is a limited-time offer for this presale round only. Future sales will be sold through exchanges and ONLY AFTER THE PRODUCT LAUNCHING THIS AUTUMN and at market-competitive rate.

Buy tokens here: https://swa.swace.io

The purposes for which funds is being raised during presale round are:
 -Finishing the product, implementing the first games branded by the great Brands for the pilot launch in autumn;
 -Marketing and advertising for the product launch;
 -International expansion and exchanges

Activity: 155
Merit: 1
I think your project is good and has an interesting concept and also a great idea I'm sure your project will work.
Activity: 178
Looks promesing!! Big team and nice partnerships. I am curious what the futuere wil bring. I will keep an eye on the project!!!
The technology for Swacing exists now in tried and tested form. The games portfolio is already large, and growing. The market is also a proven thing, because we know that millions of affluent young people are out there, and that every top global brand is hungry to meet them in their space.

It really will be a very urgent decision in our time and it really needs to be implemented, I hope that everything will work out for the team.
We saw that social media advertising is inefficient. The main emotion it arouses in users was not the wish to engage with the brand, but rather annoyance at the abundant ads everywhere. Brands invest a lot of money and effort into social media campaigns and the results they see are next to zero!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Swace does look like an interesting project, it covers many kind of aspect.
That way makes this coins usable for many people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The technology for Swacing exists now in tried and tested form. The games portfolio is already large, and growing. The market is also a proven thing, because we know that millions of affluent young people are out there, and that every top global brand is hungry to meet them in their space.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Let the PRE-SALE begin...let's support this great project that will change the way we normally interact with brands big and small. With the help of the blockchain things are now changing and SWACE is at the leading edge of this change.
Pages:
Jump to: