Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SWAP & DDOS - Increase ETH network congestions! - page 15. (Read 14728 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
Why do people join a project that wants to make such a great network like Ethereum worse? I mean seriously, we all benefit from healthy networks as it helps crypto grow in general. Not sure why anyone here would want to participate in such a stupid idea here.

This project, to me, seems to be a point of protest. Anytime a bug ico happens, the networks gets completely fucked. Updates to eth to help solve these problems keep getting promised but still haven't happened yet. So, congest the network till something is done 🎉
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
in my opinion this is a stupid idea
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Why do people join a project that wants to make such a great network like Ethereum worse? I mean seriously, we all benefit from healthy networks as it helps crypto grow in general. Not sure why anyone here would want to participate in such a stupid idea here.
Well I think for most people it's more curiousity about what this will actually do to be honest - at least that's the case for me. Don't think this will actually destroy the Ethereum network will it? If anything, it will actually make it better once people will start to 'protect' the network against coins like this?
Activity: 31
Good luck for your very strange project...  Huh  Grin
Activity: 37
Pm send for airdrop
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
thank you
and good luck I will always support
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Activity: 32
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I also would like to join this promo hopefully it's still open to join this if OP meet the requirement than he should update the status of this airdrop anyway I just sent the pm there.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 682

i like free coins , thank you for your idee and good luck !
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
hopefully not too late to airdrop
and already PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
I have a PM for airdrop
I wait in the wallet
thank you
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Dear Dev
I would like to take this opportunity to join this wonderful program for AIRDROP

I have sent you PM with my address as you have requested in rules for this AIRDROP
I understand, that there will be a nightmare for you to check all incoming applications..
but.. but I will cross my finger and will hope that I was not too late to join for AIRDROP

thank you and god speed to your project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Thanks for airdrop, pm sent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I send a PM.

Thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 196
I sent PM for airdrop, ty
Activity: 406
pm sent for airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This sounds great to have some tokens for free from this airdrop promo I also sent pm with my address I hope I'm not late to join this promo. Free distribution always increase the community.
Activity: 175
I sent PM for airdrop, thanks Wink
Pages:
Jump to: