Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SWAPPER.IO - Legally defer taxes on your crypto profits! ITO: Dec 4th - page 2. (Read 2671 times)

copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Legally protect your profits from taxation
big project . i like this .

Thank you. Stay tuned as we are also working with Civic to provide identity management and know your customer rules for the ITO.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How you can upload picture on Bitcointalk? I tried but can't @@

Try to upload your picture in here : imgur.com
ang gut the link for boards and Forums.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
How you can upload picture on Bitcointalk? I tried but can't @@
copper member
i see the Hard cap is : 37,750,000 USD
how if the fundraising didn't hit the hard cap ?
is there any soft cap or all furnds will be refundable ?

Hello, thanks for your interest in the project. Sorry if we were not clear, will rephrase in post: the soft cap is the 250,000 of the first phase. As the tool is not as complicated as others in the cryptosphere our costs are not so high and we are confident that we will build it no matter what. The team is also in talks for funding from different ventures, as the idea could be very useful even outside of crypto assets and our smart contracts are asset neutral.

The tool is not that complicated but the concept is complicated enough. The words you've used is purely based on laws, and most of us don't know we'll about that. I'm currently reading your WP.
I'm hoping that these project will get more investors and you can tell more about your advisors and team. Good luck.

What we mean is that technologically it is not hard to develop and will serve a very specific, concrete need. The law in itself is complex, of course. However the idea is born from practice, as our founder, who is a trader and lawyer, and has been using IRS 1031 exchanges consistently in his trading. Swapper is already legally registered as a Qualified Intermediary in the US. The idea is to make this process as simple as possible for traders and investors, while showing them how to protect their profits through diligence and good practice.

We have updated the ANN to include the team's LinkedIn profiles, please check them out if you are interested. The project will incorporate advisors as it progresses. If you have any questions you are free to ask here or at [email protected].
Activity: 151

Hello, thanks for your interest in the project. Sorry if we were not clear, will rephrase in post: the soft cap is the 250,000 of the first phase. As the tool is not as complicated as others in the cryptosphere our costs are not so high and we are confident that we will build it no matter what. The team is also in talks for funding from different ventures, as the idea could be very useful even outside of crypto assets and our smart contracts are asset neutral.

The tool is not that complicated but the concept is complicated enough. The words you've used is purely based on laws, and most of us don't know we'll about that. I'm currently reading your WP.
I'm hoping that these project will get more investors and you can tell more about your advisors and team. Good luck.
copper member
What exchange(s) is it opening on after ITO?

At this time, TradeQwik and the decentralized ERC20 exchanges are confirmed. We have contacted HitBTC, Bittrex and Poloniex. They will be watching the project. In the end it comes down to the success of the ITO. Rest assured we want this to succeed for everyone involved.

Love this project, goodluck Dev

Thank you! We will do our best to build a useful tool for the US based community and for purchasers around the world.
Activity: 322
Love this project, goodluck Dev
Activity: 63
What exchange(s) is it opening on after ITO?
copper member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
nice project. good luck dev. Hope the project will be successful
copper member
do I have to pay for Swappe service? how much is the cost? thanks

Yes. When using the Swapper platform the fee is paid per swap in the currency that you choose to exchange from. The fee schedule is not finalized, however, the fees will be kept to an absolute minimum as the goal is volume in order to accommodate both large and small exchange users.
Activity: 157
do I have to pay for Swappe service? how much is the cost? thanks
copper member
Hi there, can I use SWAPPER.IO from another country?

Swapper is available for anyone subject to US tax laws. The ITO is open to purchasers in any legislation where it is legal for them. 
Activity: 56
Hi there, can I use SWAPPER.IO from another country?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
this looks 100% legal and totally legit for all US citizens
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 63
Great work, looking good and I'm excited for this.
Glad to see you guys and girls still trucking!
Pages:
Jump to: