Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3 - page 27. (Read 55618 times)

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Seems there are two chains. One the pool is on and one that people are solo mining on.

But Suprnova doesn't include transaction to any block:

Blockexplorer and site not working looks not good for so young coin
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Seems there are two chains. One the pool is on and one that people are solo mining on.

I have moved on to something else. Probably my fault this happened, was out of the game since 2014 this is the first coin I tried solo mining since then because I like the algorithm so I jinxed it lol.
The blockcount in local wallet increases but it still less than block number on suprnova pool by 1600-1700.
Any information, dev?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
coins do not come with the pool wallet is on block 29508 th nonsense Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
My wallet would not sync until I added the nodes listed in the thread. Can someone confirm the correct nodes?

The blockchain was separated.

Thanks,
it seems should not move coins from pool or wallet to anywhere until the problem will be fixed
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Can't sync the wallet. It shows that wallet synced but blockcount is 29220, but current block is 30865 on pool

Block explorer also isn't working

And transfer from suprnova pool to coinsmarkets exchange isn' working too.
Nothing is working

Anyone knows whats going on?

The blockchain was separated.
Can't sync the wallet. It shows that wallet synced but blockcount is 29220, but current block is 30865 on pool

And transfer from suprnova pool to coinsmarkets exchange isn' working too.
Nothing is working

Anyone knows whats going on?

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
some problems with current chain.We need to corrent chain and list of nodes.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just find this project and I will follow this thread.
I will try to mine some coins for staking. Good luck
Activity: 406
looks like now the chain is converging to the good one. Looks like there was a possible unsuccessful attack on block 27732, trying to grab the sweepstake. I will find out more details later.

why anyone in his right mind would attack with the current very low sweppstake reward? the reward is below 100k coins, it make no sense to attack for such reward when two days ago the reward was 16 millions and none have attacked it, it's more probable that some users are still running the old client and created their own fork after the 26000° block
Activity: 504
looks like now the chain is converging to the good one. Looks like there was a possible unsuccessful attack on block 27732, trying to grab the sweepstake. I will find out more details later.

Correct I am at 30433

If I can help just let me know, might need to PM me, but that triggers a push notification on my phone.

is this the one you have with suprnova?

seems to me that the larger one is the correct one, at least I see most hash on it.

Yeah, I only use Suprnova for mining, otherwise, I have only staked a little bit.

Correct I am at 30433

If I can help just let me know, might need to PM me, but that triggers a push notification on my phone.

is this the one you have with suprnova?

seems to me that the larger one is the correct one, at least I see most hash on it.
so i want to be sure what is the correct chain the one above 30k blocks right? thr one below is the wrong chain? i see that my wallet and suprnova display both above 30k block, who have the below 30k block is running the old wallet version if i'm correct

I have no idea. I can send the dev my blockchain data or let them teamview, but idk what I can do to help. I'm just willing to do so. A forked chain isn't good for any of us.
Activity: 406
so i want to be sure what is the correct chain the one above 30k blocks right? thr one below is the wrong chain? i see that my wallet and suprnova display both above 30k block, who have the below 30k block is running the old wallet version if i'm correct
Why no payout from the pool ? For 2000 coins then I lost them.

Please check with the pool owner.

Tried solo mining a little since I have not done that in a long time.

I got the wallet (1.1), let it catch up to the chain, all good.

Made the config file and pointed my miner to my local machine and everything seemed fine until I noticed I was solving more blocks then I imagined I would.

Did some comparing and it seems I am over 1000 blocks behind what the explorer says.

Am I mining on a fork? Not to sure what is going on.

http://imgur.com/tUzg6BO

http://imgur.com/VdylfV7

Cheers

/edit tried to clear the setting under appdata and reload a new copy of the wallet but it still seems over 1000 blocks behind. The address it created for me and that i mined into locally does not show up on the explorer. Tried mining at Supernova into the wallet created locally and after a couple payments the wallet address showed up on the explorer but with only the small payments from the pool. Seems I am unable to get on the correct blockchain using the current wallet that is available.

this is weird, suprnova should be on the right chain.

I mine from Suprnova, never had a problem, but I don't try and sell so I guess I wouldn't know. I am using version 1.1

edit: I tried to update my wallet and got stuck at block 27732

http://prntscr.com/f8r9fe

27732 will pass, just wait a bit, it may resolve to 30431 chain.

Correct I am at 30433

Pages:
Jump to: