Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔨[ANN] SWIFT MINING - HIGHEST PAID MULTICOIN MINING- v2 Launched - page 2. (Read 11598 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
@teara @stonmack

Added bonus to your accounts

Sorry for late reply I was so busy last 2 days i forgot bitcointalk  Cheesy

Ahmad.

I have a problem when i try to run GPU mining,

My screen goes black and then a message says that my gpu did not respond but got restored.

This happens both on GPU och CPU and GPU only

What is this problem? Smiley

Hey! Do you have external graphics card?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
taera/1Kouj1nbw5AjPzfGh5yedTcSRjTk4RsjUr
very nice and the best mining cpu and gpu . it works hard
Activity: 5
Ahmad.

I have a problem when i try to run GPU mining,

My screen goes black and then a message says that my gpu did not respond but got restored.

This happens both on GPU och CPU and GPU only

What is this problem? Smiley
Great News!

The site has been optimized and works faster, and now you can mine POTCOIN and ETHEREUM !
Short Downtime on site, it has been fixed!
This is the best mining pool i have !!!

https://swiftmining.win/ref/1AbqoeKd61GMPqucA9LuCzgBTA9yHrTN4S - try it

I may withdraft any satoshi you wanna to faucedhub wallet - download programs you may boost 4x you mining - great thing !!

BTC tip - 1AbqoeKd61GMPqucA9LuCzgBTA9yHrTN4S

Bonus Added
Activity: 4
This is the best mining pool i have !!!

https://swiftmining.win/ref/1AbqoeKd61GMPqucA9LuCzgBTA9yHrTN4S - try it

I may withdraft any satoshi you wanna to faucedhub wallet - download programs you may boost 4x you mining - great thing !!

BTC tip - 1AbqoeKd61GMPqucA9LuCzgBTA9yHrTN4S
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
what to do if web mining doesn't give hashes. before it was working well, but suddenly when i logged in again the start button is ok but no hashes.

Can you try now? Maybe sometimes the mining pool gets a short downtime and gets fixed automatically. Did you also installed any antivirus recently? You antivirus might be blocking this now. If it dont works still, let me know.

still not giving hashes. AV is disabled.
Activity: 2
hey  thanks for the site again 

its nice and clean and its easy to find anything relevant

35ruTquc55y5DXMRJckEw4HzXBjurVpr3h or alecto
Activity: 7
Seems good so far, Seeing as tomos is a scemmy little prick, il stick with Ahmad! Thanks bud!
Activity: 17
I speak the truth in my experience as of to date. Thank you Good Sir
PROMO : Post your Swift Mining username / bitcoin address with a very short feedback on Bitcoin talk post here for free 200 satoshi REWARD (once per user)!

That alone is a reason to post a message here BUT even without the promo I would post a review of my opinion on swift mining.

I have several reasons why I feel that swift mining is one of the best sites for a person that knows very little about cryptocurrencies, airdrops, tokens, faucets, ... still learning here but not only is swift mining a great producer (based on a noobie collecting) then any others but KUDOS to Ahmadtahaat...I'm sure my several questions were foolish but his ability to communicate with me was 2nd to no other I have seen. His assistance really made things click for me on the CPU and GPU mining.

In all categories swift mining is top notch and honestly I can find nothing to complain about, not one single thing.

Keep up the GREAT work Swift Mining

as I said I am honestly posting this based on truth and how I feel so if I didn't get them I really don't care. But if your promo is the same as your site then I'm not concerned because it's all good.

BEST of the best is Swift Mining and Ahmadtahaat[/b]

user name
garyjones

BTC address
1LYANjAreu9sVhjfTKjuH6v6fcSzVqA2fB

Oh man thanks a lot for your feedback, i really appreciate it Cheesy
I have also added bonus to your account Smiley
what to do if web mining doesn't give hashes. before it was working well, but suddenly when i logged in again the start button is ok but no hashes.

Can you try now? Maybe sometimes the mining pool gets a short downtime and gets fixed automatically. Did you also installed any antivirus recently? You antivirus might be blocking this now. If it dont works still, let me know.
Activity: 17
PROMO : Post your Swift Mining username / bitcoin address with a very short feedback on Bitcoin talk post here for free 200 satoshi REWARD (once per user)!

That alone is a reason to post a message here BUT even without the promo I would post a review of my opinion on swift mining.

I have several reasons why I feel that swift mining is one of the best sites for a person that knows very little about cryptocurrencies, airdrops, tokens, faucets, ... still learning here but not only is swift mining a great producer (based on a noobie collecting) then any others but KUDOS to Ahmadtahaat...I'm sure my several questions were foolish but his ability to communicate with me was 2nd to no other I have seen. His assistance really made things click for me on the CPU and GPU mining.

In all categories swift mining is top notch and honestly I can find nothing to complain about, not one single thing.

Keep up the GREAT work Swift Mining

as I said I am honestly posting this based on truth and how I feel so if I didn't get them I really don't care. But if your promo is the same as your site then I'm not concerned because it's all good.

BEST of the best is Swift Mining and Ahmadtahaat[/b]

user name
garyjones

BTC address
1LYANjAreu9sVhjfTKjuH6v6fcSzVqA2fB
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Activity: 27
18WmL3xoZssdcKYrZ8JV4dcTKUTUYam9fi

Hello, thanks, I will checking the site. It has good interface!
username : n3v3rl0v3

Bonus Added Smiley thanks for mining with us
Activity: 11
username : n3v3rl0v3
Pages:
Jump to: