Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SX] - SX Coin - Untraceable Donations - Fast and discreet - page 2. (Read 4220 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN
Good morning, what is the purpose of the project? Pay our sexual vices lol, it was a joke, I'm mining something but I would like to know something more, maybe I could create a pool but I would need more information about the project.

RoadMap?

Good mining
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Russians overtake thread
I like Russians
товарищ
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Russians overtake thread
any pool for mining??
No pools created by Dev, if community has made any pools hopefully they will post info here.
Dev may add pool at some point. Blocks have been moving in daemon explorer with Dev contributing to Hash Rate
BTMEN
any pool for mining??
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I was not aware the adult industry needed "donations".
I met a guy that had a strip club here in Vegas and he made $10 million the 1st year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
total suply Sxcoin is not big
i hope can good price in youre coin dev
and any bounty or not, signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign
BTMEN
Activity: 27
for this PROJECT, I THINK OBVIOUSLY the CORPSE
эТОТ ПРОЕКТ Я ПОЛАГАЮ ЗАВЕДОМО ТРУП
And for you to bed. Jesus Christ find elsewhere to post my friend. Simply read, decide and move on. 14 of 27 post by you alone
I am with you dev he should move on and learn how to start a node and wallet not like he has to compile the code
for this PROJECT, I THINK OBVIOUSLY the CORPSE
эТОТ ПРОЕКТ Я ПОЛАГАЮ ЗАВЕДОМО ТРУП
And for you to bed. Jesus Christ find elsewhere to post my friend. Simply read, decide and move on. 14 of 27 post by you alone
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WALLET FOR WINDOWS NO
ugh more cryptonote garbage :/  
i wont waste my time, ill give this a few weeks to see if its even viable then.  
Cant read that pink lettering worth a shit anyways, you ate up all my time for you right there trying haha
so whats this plan? a "donation" currency? makes no sense, we have things like REDD for that already
Bitches cant ask for currency only donations. But donations can later be exchanged for BTC or other.
Just an upgrade for shitcoin SEXCOIN-scrypt
Getting sites up now and providers will soon be listed.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
ugh more cryptonote garbage :/   
i wont waste my time, ill give this a few weeks to see if its even viable then. 
Cant read that pink lettering worth a shit anyways, you ate up all my time for you right there trying haha
so whats this plan? a "donation" currency? makes no sense, we have things like REDD for that already
Activity: 613
Dev is that the whole purse http://prntscr.com/eg5vhr and how to install it
ask about the exchange .and trade . the prey is then
Dev is that the whole purse http://prntscr.com/eg5vhr and how to install it
Activity: 369
Looks like a cryptonote rippoff Roll Eyes

"Providing better a more discreet annon for provider donations"

^^^ Thread Title Makes no sense either Cheesy
Sx coin
The exclusive donation currency for providers globally.
Benefits of SX coin are wide and ranging but most of all it provides an untraceable link between the provider and their clients, unlike scrypt, sha256, BTC and ETH/ETC and most other cryptocurrencys
SX coin gives you the confidence and safety of total and complete annonimity. This is done by cryptonotes technology which has been time tested and proven to work.
Providers and Clients get the upgrade you deserve of your current digital currency.
Prviders and Clients should both demand Sx coin for donation services

Download

Algo Huh
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
reserve local translation sir
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: