Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tachyon (TYX): The Ultra-Accessible Token Made to Complement Ethereum - page 3. (Read 21586 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Interesting project, what us ico price?
Activity: 34
* Telegram ID; @max_yeah
* Twitter handle; @maxsemakinA
* Did you retweet the pinned post? yes

Again, please post this on our bounty thread. Thank you.
Activity: 17
* Telegram ID; @max_yeah
* Twitter handle; @maxsemakinA
*Telegram ID: @Lamgiaudi
* Twitter handle: @TonyThanh9x

Please post this on our bounty thread. Thank you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
The Bounty for our Airdrop is LIVE!

All you have to do is join our Telegram and follow us on Twitter to receive TYX!

Please visit the bounty thread for more information.

I've been checking on your airdrop, that is really interesting offer.
What we need to do to get the coin is really simple. I think i would join the airdrop.
The new logo is cool, good design,its really represents the identity of the primates, good job guys!

Not sure what you mean Huh but glad you like the logo Cheesy I spent a lot of time on it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Interesting concept that are offered by Tachyon, it tried to replace Ethereum that usualy used as the transaction fuel when sending or making some kind of transaction.
But right now there is Tachyon that aiming to become the fuel that can be used when doing some kind of transaction in cryptocurrency.
I just hope that with the airdrop program, the price will not be so low once it is already trading.  That's the usual scenario for a project running an airdrop. I believe that if your project is strong and has really great potential, no need to do airdrop as these will just be dumped.

I understand this is a concern, but given that there were so many scam ICOs and the current trouble with them, an airdrop is a much fairer model of distribution based on what our token wants to achieve. Also, an increase in supply does not necessarily mean the price will be diluted considering that more people will be holding TYX as each airdrop concludes. Regardless, thanks for your input.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I just hope that with the airdrop program, the price will not be so low once it is already trading.  That's the usual scenario for a project running an airdrop. I believe that if your project is strong and has really great potential, no need to do airdrop as these will just be dumped.
The Bounty for our Airdrop is LIVE!

All you have to do is join our Telegram and follow us on Twitter to receive TYX!

Please visit the bounty thread for more information.

Activity: 171
Hello everyone!

The Tachyon website, whitepaper, and roadmap is live! Please visit https://tachyontoken.com and take a look! Tell us what you think!

Grin
that's a great news going to check it out right away I hope it's a great read and congrats guys
Hello everyone!

The Tachyon website, whitepaper, and roadmap is live! Please visit https://tachyontoken.com and take a look! Tell us what you think!

Grin
Activity: 171
With what I've read so far the project seems so fascinating let's see how it goes, will stick around Cool

Wait until you read the whitepaper! Wink Soon to be released either tomorrow or the day after.
great Can't wait to see it then I hope it has a great future
Your Ann details here not solid enough Cry.,
So i will waiting you website live first  Roll Eyes & till u releasing whitepaper Wink before join your project.,Whitepaper release Tomorow .. isn't Huh Cool

Everything will be clearer in a few days. This is just the announcement. The whitepaper and website will provide more information when released/completed.

man, this is a pretty cool project, been looking forward to an ERC-20 that would bridge the gap between users and cyptocurrency as a whole. Looking forward to the official launch of this project!

Thanks! And agreed, we need more use-cases in the crypto space. That's what Tachyon is all about which is why we're focusing on accessibility and everyday utility.
copper member
Activity: 121
Your Ann details here not solid enough Cry.,
So i will waiting you website live first  Roll Eyes & till u releasing whitepaper Wink before join your project.,Whitepaper release Tomorow .. isn't Huh Cool
Thanks for everyone who expressed interest! We've gotten a bigger reception than we anticipated in the first few days for the airdrop sign-up.  

Here's an update from us on the distribution of the tokens and the airdrop strategy:
https://medium.com/@tachyon.tyx/free-airdrop-distributing-tachyon-tokens-75a80dedf513

We will be releasing our whitepaper within the next few days. Within the coming days, the tokens will be minted and a date will be announced for the airdrop.

Some big updates coming in the next few days. Tachyon will soon be online.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
many projects are similar to your project, so developers and teams should work harder on this project, it is your big job
With what I've read so far the project seems so fascinating let's see how it goes, will stick around Cool

Wait until you read the whitepaper! Wink Soon to be released either tomorrow or the day after.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
That is really true that ETH is mostly used to pay transaction fee.
So Tachyon tried to help ETH move from that spot isn't it?

Just post the logo/images, on my quote the image should appeared Wink

I posted Tachyon's logo as an imgur link at the top of the post instead.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: