Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tacocoin [TCO]| Merge Mineable | Comkort | Active Community | Rising Price - page 3. (Read 11085 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
When is the windows wallet getting updated Ican''''t mine until it is I mined a lot but when open the wallet it said this version is absolete wait for next wallet updated and upload. Then come on here and it said Windows Wallet will come tomorrow well it's been a week since then and still no windows update.

Sorry I forgot to update: https://github.com/TacoCoin/tacocoin/releases/download/v0.9.0/tacocoin-qt-windows.exe
Tacocoin merged mining added to http://www.simpledoge.com/

Automatically merge mine tacocoin and dogecoin at the same time!
This coin has nothing new to offer. What was the idea behind it? Did you really wanted to achive something by create a "product" as useless as this?

Yep, it's not like you can't premine most coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
This coin has nothing new to offer. What was the idea behind it? Did you really wanted to achive something by create a "product" as useless as this?

It's going to be the first merge-minable scrypt coin?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When is the windows wallet getting updated Ican''''t mine until it is I mined a lot but when open the wallet it said this version is absolete wait for next wallet updated and upload. Then come on here and it said Windows Wallet will come tomorrow well it's been a week since then and still no windows update.
Activity: 644
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
Will this be accepted by taco trucks everywhere?

A better question is which ones won't accept it Tongue

I'd like to see... I'll be investing!

Brandon Gilmore
Crypto Ambassador - Founder
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is the first coin that I seriously decided to get involved in and I honestly believe it was the best choice I could've made.

A fun atmosphere, great community that supports and dedicates itself on making the coin better and with merged mining being released the only way we can go is up.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
What is the sense of this coin? Absurd !
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

A better question is which ones won't accept it Tongue
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
ur coin is so bad there are not even replies

can you please explain what you find bad about our coin?  I realize that many of you around here don't like altcoins, and it's understandable.  Tacocoin doesn't make any false claims, we don't have an IPO, or a premine.  We don't claim that we're going to change the world. we're not trying to get rich, and we're just having fun.

If you have any actual arguments, I'd love to hear them, and we'll work on implementing them in our next release
ur coin is so bad there are not even replies

The irony
Pages:
Jump to: