Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 137. (Read 301274 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501
So Dr Chen, how much TAG did you have in your account?..
Erbo - I meant your wallet address..Wink
@Erbo, you had 30 TAG in that account, which I can send to you - post the address and I will send now..
No problem giving it people who refer others to join using our referral system as long as someone does not use that to flood the system with fake accounts. Amazingly, the flood of chinese users signing up on referral links seems to have stopped now that I have pointed this out to them. For me, this is the same as stealing, for them perhaps just gaming the system. Either way, the controls that are in place are useful to anyone else who wants to give away any crypto coins in return for something, and to make sure it is a fair system.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Your action damaged your credit. Angry Angry Angry
I think your action may damage your credit Smiley
If you share giveaway coins and some one try to use it wrong, what you will do for that?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
本来就是中国人弄的币,还伪装的这么神秘 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Your action damaged your credit. Angry Angry Angry
We had a few users from China deciding to create fake accounts (approx 8,000) to take advantage of the referral system to give TAG, so we deleted quite a few accounts that were connected to that. All of them came from 163.com or qq.com, all were coming from a few IPs, and all signed up within a few seconds of each other sequentially. If you were a user that did create an account in the last few days and were caught in that, please just create another account. Any accounts that were SMS verified were not deleted.

In the future, for the rewards to be given, the person registering will have to SMS verify their account or use a facebook login which does the same thing. Did they really think we would not spot this kind of thing..Wink
粗鲁的对所有中国人的账号进行清零,是对客户的违约。
It is unfair to clear all chinese acounts.
If some one have cheat .You can change your rules.But clear other's private assets is unwise and immature.
Activity: 420
Where can we see TAG coin network hashrate?
Preferable, graph of hashrate.

I got a message from the dev, its turned off because some kind of reason. Its PoS related. So we can only calculate it ourself (but it will be inaccurate).

if there is some formula. example tiggering difficulty X something... Tell me how to calculate and I will publish it online
why i cannot login now

Login to where?

Activity: 494

I got a message from the dev, its turned off because some kind of reason. Its PoS related. So we can only calculate it ourself (but it will be inaccurate).

if there is some formula. example tiggering difficulty X something... Tell me how to calculate and I will publish it online
why i cannot login now
legendary
Merit: 1006

legendary
Merit: 1010
glad to see TAG on Cryptsy , now we need to push that price up Smiley

Activity: 134
54.09 diff... New record?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
http://tag.cryptominer.net/ is up again. Smiley

Good morning and have a nice day!

Thanks!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello, what is the maximum limit for tagcoin to be mined?
In the first post it said 100 mln. coins in the first 30 years. Is there a final fixed limit? Thank you.
Have my programmers working on it at the moment, need to connect the wallets from tagbond into the exchange, and then we can go live...ETA probably mid next week at the moment...holidays here tomorrow and Monday...
Jump to: