Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 61. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Would be nice to get some actual endorsements from George.

And just how quickly would the scramble be to capitalize on list this coin if it does turn out to be backed by George?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Would be nice to get some actual endorsements from George.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Just be weary of using cryptopools, I was mining iCoin on one of their pools and it was removed... they have been known to do with other coins too.

I will make sure the devs never add this pool for iCoin when it goes big!

Anyways goodluck with TakeiCoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://becausepool.com/tak/ added to our sponsored mining pool list. Sponsored pools dedicated .1% of their own fees to help TakeiCoin fundraising. Being sponsored will get you placement on our website once our web dev finishes. Furthermore it will get you placed on our reddit and mentioned on other medias.

Activity: 15
Just home from work now so shall pop In tonight.
Or it seems I can't change my username. Seems locked from editing.

Join our IRC and the admins should be able to help http://takeichat.com/
Or it seems I can't change my username. Seems locked from editing.
Being anon on pool is always a good idea. If that ever happens again the admin is usually hanging our in our IRC. Freenode #Takeicoin if it happens again, he usually responds pretty quickly.

PS: Reddit update on the future of TAK http://www.reddit.com/r/TakeiCoin/comments/1xfyg9/what_does_the_future_hold_for_takeicoin_an_intro/
I've now been able to log in. Think it is best we all change our usernames after setting the anon setting on the account. Better to be safe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Yes it is visible, but surely my account should actually be locked if i've received an email saying so.

Agreed, if its not locked there really is no protection from brute force attempts.

For those that are locked out or got the e-mail. your user names are already known and the attempt may be made again.

Or I could be wrong.  I've been wrong before.  Roll Eyes
Yes it is visible, but surely my account should actually be locked if i've received an email saying so.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Mine was too but I let the admins know and it wasn't long before it was unlocked again.

As long as you aren't using the same pass as some other site that may not be secure, you are OK on MineBig... but as others have posted... take care and change to anonymous for stat display.
I have also recived this email, and am not locked out.

Just checking my theory. Is your account set to anonymous? or can your username still be seen in stats?

Regards,
I have also recived this email, and am not locked out.
Guys,

If you have not already switched your account to anonymous, please do so soon. I believe this is why you are getting locked out. Someone can look at your user name and just make x number of attempts at your login then you are locked out.

So for those who are not locked out yet, switch to anonymous.

For those that get back in. Do the same.

Just my take on this,

Regards,
Activity: 367
Have had an email from minebig that my account has been auto locked due to too many login or pin attempts while I am at work.
Has a url to follow to unlock that tells me the lock token is invalid and I can't send a support form in as it tells me there was a problem attempting to send.

Has anyone else had this today?

Yes
I wrote to support, but still no answer

me too
Activity: 459
Have had an email from minebig that my account has been auto locked due to too many login or pin attempts while I am at work.
Has a url to follow to unlock that tells me the lock token is invalid and I can't send a support form in as it tells me there was a problem attempting to send.

Yes
I wrote to support, but still no answer

Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...
Hi,

I have sent over the whole 2k I mined by mistake to a DGC address and it was accepted. I don't think many of you will make the same mistake but still.

Seems like they are both using the same prefix... anywayz I hope somebody generate a wallet with the address...

{
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "DNGLPBvFDYhdV2AgpiusC3yWKQEXJgg6Ed",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -2040.14608786,
        "fee" : 0.00000000,
        "confirmations" : 19,
        "blockhash" : "0000000000006d6ad18715417cffee697e87cb9bc30acf55e8b20addc93f131a",
        "blockindex" : 1,
        "blocktime" : 1391976032,
        "txid" : "34fd4181a916588d767353302c804f14712f5f96e6916a1bf1fb094417032f15",
       }

Pages:
Jump to: