Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 31. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
How many languages will the platform be translated into? Will it be machine translation or do you hire staff who will adapt articles for different countries?
Now there are the most popular European and Oriental languages. I think the team will not increase the number of language groups. If you look, news for different languages is selected from different sources. Therefore, it is not an automatic translation
Yes, and what interests me, if I publish material in English, can I myself translate it into Russian and propose a second publication? Will it count as one or different activities?
Of course they are different. You spend your time to make the material available to readers from different countries. And publications for each language must be done separately.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
How many languages will the platform be translated into? Will it be machine translation or do you hire staff who will adapt articles for different countries?
Now there are the most popular European and Oriental languages. I think the team will not increase the number of language groups. If you look, news for different languages is selected from different sources. Therefore, it is not an automatic translation
Yes, and what interests me, if I publish material in English, can I myself translate it into Russian and propose a second publication? Will it count as one or different activities?
Activity: 140
Activity: 104
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
How is ur coin mined? What is the algorithm? Can the admin tell me?
Activity: 54
Hello everyone. Someone tried to buy TAN from the paypal card?
Activity: 50
Is there any restrictions on the exchange? KYC?
Activity: 76
I also wonder who makes the selection of ico for taklimakan?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
TKLN/BTC Available!! Token sale started (ICO Price 1 Satoshi!!)
Trade Taklimakan on Yobit.Net: ttps://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC
Don't listen to this guy. The Taklimakan project has nothing to do with the token he is talking about. It's a fake, and this guy is trying to mislead you. Be careful not to fall for it.
To be more informed you should familiarize yourself with this situation in more detail(in the second paragraph about Yobit):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48846557
Activity: 84
Are team willing to list token on top 10 exchanges in this year?
Activity: 110
Good afternoon. The project in which there are all the necessary tools for trading and obtaining information about cryptocurrency should be implemented for a long time. How many minimum and maximum tokens can I buy?
There are no restrictions on the purchase of TAN token. You need to create ethereum erc20 wallet and register on the cointiger
Oh, it means that I already missed the token sale. Sadly. Can I hope for any bonuses?
The exchange of bonuses does not give any, but you can try the referral program or wait until the bounty starts. The admins said that soon it will be possible to participate
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Good afternoon. The project in which there are all the necessary tools for trading and obtaining information about cryptocurrency should be implemented for a long time. How many minimum and maximum tokens can I buy?
There are no restrictions on the purchase of TAN token. You need to create ethereum erc20 wallet and register on the cointiger
Oh, it means that I already missed the token sale. Sadly. Can I hope for any bonuses?
Activity: 110
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Activity: 170
I noticed a strange thing, when viewing all the bloggers there, you can choose to sort by premium account. And you know, there are even people there. But after all the subscriptions are not yet active, are they fake users?
Basically there is a project team. But the division into a basic and premium account is probably made to demonstrate this feature. All users are real
Even if real, how does a person in the structure have more than a hundred participants, although there is no activity on the placement of articles? What displays this parameter?
In addition, you can again compare only the profiles of the team, and not simple users. Therefore you see their interconnections.
But then I do not see the logic. Having a large structure you will receive good payments for the referral program. It's cheating
Bonuses for the referral program are not awarded for the number of registered users. You are a percentage of the actions of your referrals, for example, from paying their subscription
Activity: 74
I noticed a strange thing, when viewing all the bloggers there, you can choose to sort by premium account. And you know, there are even people there. But after all the subscriptions are not yet active, are they fake users?
Basically there is a project team. But the division into a basic and premium account is probably made to demonstrate this feature. All users are real
Even if real, how does a person in the structure have more than a hundred participants, although there is no activity on the placement of articles? What displays this parameter?
In addition, you can again compare only the profiles of the team, and not simple users. Therefore you see their interconnections.
But then I do not see the logic. Having a large structure you will receive good payments for the referral program. It's cheating
Activity: 79
Activity: 170
I don't think they use fakes
Activity: 74
Activity: 79
Pages:
Jump to: