Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 37. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Taklimakan educational courses can even be integrated into a university study program. I think students appreciated the opportunity to learn the basis of cryptocurrency trading. Maybe you already thought about such a joint program?
Activity: 104
I saw that earlier Taklimakan platform had partially open source code and it was possible to see a smart contract for a github. What is the situation now? After all, you had to go through a re-issue of the token after it was copied by the exchange for the purposes of fraud. Are you still holding the original concept?
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
I read that if a user has little experience in cryptocurrency trading, he can agree with the trader that he will conduct business and trade. But how can you determine who is experienced enough and deserves trust?

In order not to be mistaken with the choice, you can see the statistics of how the trader was trading for other users. I don’t know how this platform will display, but this function seems to be planned.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I read that if a user has little experience in cryptocurrency trading, he can agree with the trader that he will conduct business and trade. But how can you determine who is experienced enough and deserves trust?

Taklimakan platform will display information about the trader after he publishes his portfolios on the exchange. You can focus on this data or on the rating of the trader that he earned.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Greeting. Can I trade on the platform myself? Or do I need a trader?
Activity: 140
Activity: 81
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Hi. Help me to understand. If a trader or user adds a trader signal or a strategy, then how to understand how many tokens will he get for work?
Activity: 97
Guys, I can not log in, who has the same problem?
Activity: 95
In what form an ICO reports will be displayed? Can they be in versus format?
Activity: 84
Hi, anybody try trading signal? Can’t understand how it works.
Activity: 90
Will there be a full course of study?
Activity: 68
Activity: 98
When will you distribute rewards for airdrop?
Activity: 74
Creating a favorable environment where users can learn all the features of using cryptocurrency - your idea looks promising. I would like to know what bonuses will users receive from owning tokens?
Yes, I agree with you. Of course, you can watch the news on Twitter, but I'm not a fan. I tried to use finance, but I quit. Inconveniently served information. On taklimakan, you can see and rate fluctuations and expert reviews. Trading strategies are especially good. It helps not to make hasty decisions, but to act thoughtfully.

I usually participated more in bounty programs. Is there something in that direction?
The bounty promotion is over, but if you write well, you can start your blog. Get subscribers and be able to monetize. There are a lot of directions on taklimakan, how to make money.
The possibility of monetization, in my opinion, makes the taklimakan unique. There is not enough qualitative analysis of the crypto market, and you can’t prepare good materials for free. So do not waste time, register and start pumping your karma. This is better than posting articles on different sites, as you have to do with bounty.
Creating a favorable environment where users can learn all the features of using cryptocurrency - your idea looks promising. I would like to know what bonuses will users receive from owning tokens?
Yes, I agree with you. Of course, you can watch the news on Twitter, but I'm not a fan. I tried to use finance, but I quit. Inconveniently served information. On taklimakan, you can see and rate fluctuations and expert reviews. Trading strategies are especially good. It helps not to make hasty decisions, but to act thoughtfully.

I usually participated more in bounty programs. Is there something in that direction?
The bounty promotion is over, but if you write well, you can start your blog. Get subscribers and be able to monetize. There are a lot of directions on taklimakan, how to make money.
Activity: 83

Activity: 74
Everyone can find their advantages. I like that there is finally a place where you can discuss the blockchain and crypt with other users. Because there are too many spam messages in telegram groups. And then there's a good selection of articles
Activity: 83
Pages:
Jump to: