Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 43. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Who is the biggest media partner?
Activity: 70
Where can I find your roadmap?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to create your trader's portfolio directly on the platform, taking advantage of your advice and recommendations from more experienced participants? Or does the platform work only as an information source and does not have trading functions?

Hey. Yes, this functionality will definitely be implemented in the future.
Activity: 113
What are opportunities for users of your platform?

Hey. There are many opportunities on the platform for different people i.e. for traders, analysts, bloggers, experts and even people not connected with crypto industry.
Description about the platform functionality can be found on the main page of our platform before the login process through the following link https://taklimakan.network
Activity: 67
What are opportunities for users of your platform?
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
What changes in the platform should be expected in the near future? Maybe the subscription feature will work?
Regarding that, I don't understand myself, but if I want to know, we better just follow the progress because then we will know what has changed in the platform, but can we hope that there will be changes in the near future?
Activity: 76
What does taklimakan means?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
What changes in the platform should be expected in the near future? Maybe the subscription feature will work?
I think the creation of favorites and subscriptions are features that will only be available in the paid version when developers add the latest updates. Filter materials already greatly facilitates the search for information. I personally would like to try trading tools as soon as possible.See it in near future, I hope.
Activity: 140
Activity: 170
If  Taklimakan will combine resources and tools that are useful for investors and traders in one place, will the project be an open source? Do you have github?
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
I was amazed at how huge stocks of knowledge are stored on the Taklimakan platform. I had many questions about working with cryptocurrency, but now I’m sure I’ll easily solve them. I want to know is your token mineable?

The team indicated that no additional issue of tokens is planned. TAN can not be mined. In addition, there is a strategy to burn tokens until 100,000,000 tokens remain.

Something is known about, is the taklimakan team ready to go ahead and create a cryptocurrency? After all, I know many services for which integration with TAN tokens would be appropriate.
I agree with you. Even in wp it’s said that the team intends to attract retailers, brands, so that they can create their sites directly on the taklimakan platform. However, medium blog noted that TAN will be a means of payment payment exclusively within the platform. So it is unlikely the team decides to make a coin.
Activity: 104
I was amazed at how huge stocks of knowledge are stored on the Taklimakan platform. I had many questions about working with cryptocurrency, but now I’m sure I’ll easily solve them. I want to know is your token mineable?

The team indicated that no additional issue of tokens is planned. TAN can not be mined. In addition, there is a strategy to burn tokens until 100,000,000 tokens remain.

Something is known about, is the taklimakan team ready to go ahead and create a cryptocurrency? After all, I know many services for which integration with TAN tokens would be appropriate.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4

Activity: 104
Activity: 110
I heard that the platform allows you to post information about upcoming projects. It's true? Me and the team want to run a startup. What is the cost of publication on Taklimakan?
Will it be possible to create your trader's portfolio directly on the platform, taking advantage of your advice and recommendations from more experienced participants? Or does the platform work only as an information source and does not have trading functions?
If you are just starting to enter the world of cryptocurrency trading, then on the platform you can find materials, how to start trading, and also find a manager to organize your capital in the best way and prepare a portfolio
Activity: 82
Mobile version is needed!
Activity: 66
Activity: 79
Hey. I look in the chat and there is an active discussion again. I believe that things are going well. Are there any opportunities, how can I start earning right now?
You can study the conditions of the referral program. For any action referral, you will be rewarded. And the platform will be not just a place for traders, the team is going to make it a platform for retailers, freelancers, and advertising. The resource is extensive in its tasks, and therefore beneficial to many.

You describe it as Eldorado. I did not expect so many interesting offers from one project. The taklimakan team really tried to come up with a concept that is attractive to investors and users.
Hey. I look in the chat and there is an active discussion again. I believe that things are going well. Are there any opportunities, how can I start earning right now?
You can study the conditions of the referral program. For any action referral, you will be rewarded. And the platform will be not just a place for traders, the team is going to make it a platform for retailers, freelancers, and advertising. The resource is extensive in its tasks, and therefore beneficial to many.
Pages:
Jump to: