Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 63. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
I've never heard about your company. Who are you?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how exactly will you help me to learn? I mean some education tools maybe?
Activity: 238
What exactly does set of paid services include?
Paid services include 1) Paid subscriptions 2) Trader services 3) Analyst services 4) Trading instruments 5) Educational materials 6) Crowd Predictions
Activity: 103
What exactly does set of paid services include?
Why did you decide to test in NodeJS using Truffle framework?
The main reasoning behind the test framework choice was to prevent copy paste when writing unit tests, as well as avoid limitations of test sizes.
Activity: 81
Why did you decide to test in NodeJS using Truffle framework?
Hey, do you have any partners already? Where can I find more information about them?

Hello! Yes, our partners are ICOBox, LinkerCoin, Achain, UseTech, Socialmedia.market, Sandblock, CCINT and Central Asia Investments.  A detailed list can be found at taklimakan.io

But do u have any preliminary agreements with exchanges?

Detailed list of exchanges with names and dates will be announced after the ICO is over. Please follow the news on our official resources.
Activity: 107
Hey, do you have any partners already? Where can I find more information about them?

Hello! Yes, our partners are ICOBox, LinkerCoin, Achain, UseTech, Socialmedia.market, Sandblock, CCINT and Central Asia Investments.  A detailed list can be found at taklimakan.io

But do u have any preliminary agreements with exchanges?

Activity: 896
Merit: 505
Very good project. We expect new moves. Taklimakan is perfect! And 1 satoshi only.. Really good price! I bought 4.2 million tkln! We love this!

Trade Taklimakan on Yobit.Net: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC

ATTENTION!!!

According to Taklimakan Telegram, this is scam!

TKLN are not yet tradeable because not yet distributed.

Nikita Veretenov [Taklimakan.io]:
Hello! No, it's a scam!
Activity: 107
Are you sure in proper functioning of smart contracts?
Blockchain smart contracts are developed in a recent version of Solidity language, the version is fixed to prevent incompatibilities. Unit testing is done in NodeJS using Truffle framework. That's why we're sure that our smart contracts will function properly.
Activity: 86
Are you sure in proper functioning of smart contracts?
Activity: 74
What for IPS use smart contract and what's the algorithm of usage?
Internal Payment System will utilize IPS smart contract as a blockchain transaction ledger. Smart contract will record off-chain receipt ID with off-chain transaction data hash. We will use strongest hash algorithms such as salted MD5 or SHA-512.
This will guarantee data integrity of transactional data stored in off-chain database Wink
Internal Payment System will utilize IPS smart contract as a blockchain transaction ledger. Smart contract will record off-chain receipt ID with off-chain transaction data hash. We will use strongest hash algorithms such as salted MD5 or SHA-512.
Activity: 74
What will you do with balance loading?
Capabilities of NGINX are sufficient for intermediate scale balance loading, and we may select Hadoop or OpenStack technology stack to enable automatic scaling, which is going to be determined after initial load testing of platform prototype
Activity: 113
What will you do with balance loading?
Are tokens still locked or can they already be transferred? Also, I saw you're trading on YoBit - are withdrawals working fine for your token? Instantly, or do they have a delay?
Yobit is a scam, they trade our fake tokens! Our tokens will be distributed after the end of ICO
Pages:
Jump to: