Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 69. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What are the general features of your platform?
Activity: 238
Who should I write about offering connected with PR?
You can write Berik Yernazar - Business Analyst.
Here's his email : [email protected]
Activity: 99
 Who should I write about offering connected with PR?
What benefits your tokens will bring for me?
1)Subscription to analytical materials and services. The user can use their tokens as a means of payment for the subscription to analytical materials released by Taklimakan Network experts and also get full access to the materials, lectures and practical lessons of the education center.
2) Commission fees for using expert strategies. To acquire an access to trading strategies, the user must pay a commission for using a ready-made solution and analyst's advice.
3)Referral and contribution bonuses. Platform participants will be able to additionally earn tokens by participating in referral program and receive bonuses for content and offers in the local CPA network.
4) Vote stake Every member of the network that has TKLN tokens on their account has the right to vote for innovations within the platform.
5) Membership deposit to access Taklimakan Network news platform. After the end of the trial period, the access to news and materials will be accessible to the users that have a certain number of TKLN tokens on the their accounts.
Activity: 122
What benefits your tokens will bring for me?
well, so what is a minimum investment amount?
200 TKLN that is equal to 10 USD
Activity: 100
well, so what is a minimum investment amount?
I bought 4 million pieces. Nice investment, 1 satosi very good price! You can take. Nice project ..

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC
Yobit is a scam, never buy our tokens there!!
who are your potential customers?
The market for Taklimakan Network services users is a world crypto community, from established investors to newcomers, who enter the market at the exponential rate every day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Great way to invest your money to get good benefits. I hope it will be listed soon on https://www.icoguide.com/en  Smiley
Activity: 31
I bought 4 million pieces. Nice investment, 1 satosi very good price! You can take. Nice project ..

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TKLN/BTC
Activity: 100
who are your potential customers?
How are you going to use collected funds?
40% - Product Development
30% - Marketing
20% - Legal aspects
10% - Legal costs
Activity: 71
How are you going to use collected funds?
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hi.
When will the release of your platform?
Where can I find information about your managing investors?
Thanks
Second question. Could I clarify what do you mean?

I mean in your Lending says:
Investment portfolios formed by experienced managers and selected on the basis of platform recommendation ?
Who this managers? Your recommendation for Trading what guarantees ?
How are you going to distribute tokens?
1. Pre-sale - 100 000 000 TKLN
 2. ICO - 550 000 000 TKLN
 3. Team, Advisors and Early bird purchasersinvestors - 175 000 000 TKLN
 4. Platform Reserve - 100 000 000 TKLN
 5. Strategic Partners - 50 000 000 TKLN
 6. Bounty and Promotion - 25 000 000 TKLN
 Total - 1 000 000 000 TKLN
Activity: 83
How are you going to distribute tokens?
Is any rating of traders available?
After trading is finished, Performance Information Report about portfolio managed by this trader will be generated and will affect the search results when investors search for the trader: Better performance in the past will improve trader's chances to be selected for future investments
Activity: 87
Is any rating of traders available?
How do you plan to expand and support Taklimakan community?
We have  clear ambitions to expand both geographically and by the services that we provide. We believe that Unique Selling Point of the product is well defined and would attract potential users.
Pages:
Jump to: