Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taklimakan Network : Social and Business Platform for Crypto Community - page 85. (Read 43382 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hello! In what currencies do you accept payments?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to implement your project without blockchain?
The blockchain is needed to implement the voting system on the platform. The system of stake-weighted voting will for the base of the platform strategic development. This system will allow any member of the community to introduce proposals on amending and improving Taklimakan Network’s product. Taklimakan Network team strives to create an absolutely transparent system, combined with continuous community participation in development through the votes.  Also, the blockchain is necessary for transparent transactions between platform users and in trust management.
Activity: 71
Is it possible to implement your project without blockchain?

London, UK

The #Taklimakan #Network #project was successfully presented at #Blockchain #Expo #Global in #London.

From 18th to 20th April, the Taklimakan Network project was successfully presented at one of the world's biggest blockchain-events. Blockchain Expo Global has united 1400 visitors, 500+ speakers and 250 exhibitors.

""Within two days we presented the project at our exhibition stand in the expo zone,"" says Alexander #Mitrovich, adviser to the Taklimakan Network project, ""and also made a presentation at the big stage of Blockchain Expo Global.""

Visitors appreciated the level of the project and showed serious interest in #ICO.

Also, a series of #meetings was held in the City of London with the largest players in the global blockchain industry.
As a result of the trip, Taklimakan Network expects to receive significant #investments in the ICO project from #investors in the UK and around the world.

The next stage of the global #road #show Taklimakan Network - Hong Kong from 25th to 28th April, as well as #Vilnius (Lithuania) in the period from 24th to 26th April.

Join us and see details at: https://taklimakan.io
Activity: 69
what's blockchain you use?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
How can I use TKLN inside the platform?
TKLN will be used as payment for the subscription to analytical materials released by Taklimakan Network experts and also get full access to the materials, lectures and practical lessons of the education center. To acquire an access to trading strategies, the user must pay a commission for using a ready-made solution and analyst's advice. Platform participants will be able to additionally earn tokens by participating in referral program and receive bonuses for content and offers in the local CPA network. Also, every member of the network that has TKLN tokens on their account has the right to vote for innovations within the platform. Finally, After the end of the trial period, the access to news and materials will be accessible to the users that have a certain number of TKLN tokens on their accounts.

These sounds like good use cases which will give value to the token.
Is there any information about how the presentation in London was going?
Hello,if I bought the tokens and then I changed my mind. May I refund money?

Hello, no, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens.

Okay, so, when will i get my tokens?

After ICO will be finished.
Activity: 92

Okay, so, when will i get my tokens?

Activity: 92
Will this Taklimakan Network be used for any educational sector? From learning children to higher education?
No, this education is learning crypto investment and trading
But do u have any preliminary agreements with exchanges?
Detailed list of exchanges with names and dates will be announced after the ICO is over. Please follow the news on our official resources.
Activity: 103
But do u have any preliminary agreements with exchanges?
do you have any partners already? where can I find more information about them?
Yes, among our partners are such companies as ICOBox, LinkerCoin, Achain, UseTech, Socialmedia.market.  A detailed list can be found at taklimakan.io
Taklimakan Network provides its users with the tools to invest in the most profitable assets regardless of location, initial capital, and knowledge level. The company’s expert community forms a number of major advantages of the platform.
goo.gl/TE66Lz
Activity: 103
do you have any partners already? where can I find more information about them?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will this Taklimakan Network be used for any educational sector? From learning children to higher education?
What is the working principle of Taklimakan Network?
Taklimakan Network - a platform that allows any user, who registered an account as an investor, trader, analyst or asset manager, to earn in and out the platform ecosystem. In more detail, consider three cases of interaction between platform users:
1)Investor - Trader. The investor can successfully trade and multiply his capital, by basing his decisions on the recommendations of the traders. The trader receives the proceeds from investors who follow his trading recommendations.
2)Investor - Analyst. An investor can successfully invest and increase his capital by relying on the analysis provided. The analyst receives proceeds from investors for providing professional reports and reviews.
3)Investor - Asset Manager. The investor can successfully receive passive income by putting his capital in the trust management. The trust manager gets the opportunity to receive a constant stream of earnings by attracting capital from investors in the trust management.
Who are your potential customers?
The market for Taklimakan Network services users is a world crypto community, from established investors to newcomers, who enter the market at the exponential rate every day.
Pages:
Jump to: