Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Taonacoin [TNA] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain | Raven Fork - page 4. (Read 6118 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Like RavenCoin with cheaper services sounds promising. It leaves room for the community to chose a path that might be different at a point from the other.

Looking forward to a coin that has quality in mind rather than feeding these hungry vultures who would sell their grandma for $$$  Grin

So far I like it, support and activity in Discord and here

Good luck team
+
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
Like RavenCoin with cheaper services sounds promising. It leaves room for the community to chose a path that might be different at a point from the other.

Looking forward to a coin that has quality in mind rather than feeding these hungry vultures who would sell their grandma for $$$  Grin

So far I like it, support and activity in Discord and here

Good luck team
Activity: 36
Please take a minute to complete our survey.
You need to own TNA to participate, thank you!
https://forms.gle/Mw92zWW7P6h2tKRK8
hi, do you guys know/have a coin estimator?

Yes you can use Cointomine.today to get an average.

https://cointomine.today/calculator/coin/TNA/
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
hi, do you guys know/have a coin estimator?
copper member
Activity: 344
Thepool.life gives a HTML/ScrInject.B trojan while opening

what antivirus are you running? I can assure you there is no trojan being passed from our site.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Thepool.life gives a HTML/ScrInject.B trojan while opening
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
where is the plan for exchange? mining is quite a lot and I also tried it. just stack in the CPU wallet to see where the direction will be later

I can not calculate how much time the block will decrease in half? now 4934, at this rate I think in a year?

Yes one year after launch, blocks will have halved.
And in two years, rewards will be at 250 until we reach the total supply which is currently being voted on our discord.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I can not calculate how much time the block will decrease in half? now 4934, at this rate I think in a year?
Exchanges will wait, thats not an option and it was the plan from the start as written in the ann.

What exchanges are you going to add? (What are your plans for the exchange for which you want to add a coin?)

It is hard to say in advance, crypto space moves really fast.
We will go with a relevant exchange when the time comes.
copper member
Activity: 61

BlockMiner.me
1% Fee
Server Location Europe
Dedicated Port for each Coin !

Algo: x16r
Code:
stratum+tcp://blockminer.me:3636 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=TNA or d=1024 (your diff)

http://blockminer.me

Activity: 18
Exchanges will wait, thats not an option and it was the plan from the start as written in the ann.

What exchanges are you going to add? (What are your plans for the exchange for which you want to add a coin?)
Activity: 98
I mined a few hundred thousand just for shits and giggles. The odds of this going anywhere are very low. Simply stating that you will follow the coin you forked from will not get you anywhere.

Activity: 21
exchange come on already! we demand the exchange!

We have been clear from the start exchanges would take a while.
Q2 or Q3 2020

I completely agree, we will wait for a community will grow and then we can think of trade with the coin.

nothing you can do. Nobody will remember about you in a year.
Time enthusiasts in the past. Cryptocurrency is industry
 Exchange!!!
Activity: 41
The exchanges that have added it, are not official and are purely scam like EMANET that puts false purchase orders to simulate volume.

Sorry apart from use of this coin I fight back the conclusion that rocket-exchange is scam!!

Taonacoin does not support any exchanges yet.
We have no affiliation with those three.
Trade at your own risk.

first of all, im a representative of enmanet exchange, and its not ilegall in anyway to use market maker in any exchange, most exchanges use it (cryptobridge or Crex24 for example) that does not means an exchange is "SCAM". Second, Enmanet has been online now for 7 months, and we are still here supporting it. so please do not accuse us in anyway as scammers because we are not.

About rocket-exchange i cant speak for them.

have a nice day!
Activity: 32
We need at least one exchange with real trading, and then the community will grow. A year later, you can go to a good exchange

community will grow with a good marketing. maybe recruiting marketing manager will boost popularity of this coin.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
We need at least one exchange with real trading, and then the community will grow. A year later, you can go to a good exchange

You can always go to the Discord channel and try to arrange a private sale.  I am an escrow there and have a good history with RVN escrow before it was on an exchange.
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: