Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TB] [TeleBET] [Decentralized Betting] [BetNodes] [BetScript] [Roadmap] - page 11. (Read 24461 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
"moneysupply" : 114985

Pow is finish

Now let the staking begin!! Wonder what this coin will be worth in a couple days?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"moneysupply" : 114985

Pow is finish

So ya would anyone be able to answer the POS question for me about if there is a minimum amount of coins you need for staking to work or will it work with any amount that you deposit?

works with any amount, but chances are higher if your transactions aren't too small. Generally, any transaction size will allow you to stake.
Thank you good sir for addressing that for me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Another dead after launch.. Grin

ya , u right  Tongue
dead? what are you talking about? everythink works fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Another dead after launch.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
So ya would anyone be able to answer the POS question for me about if there is a minimum amount of coins you need for staking to work or will it work with any amount that you deposit?

works with any amount, but chances are higher if your transactions aren't too small. Generally, any transaction size will allow you to stake.
brand new
Activity: 0
someone is suppressing the price, must be whales accumulating coins.

or you dumping on everyone, as always : caix, gaia, goat, shell, tb and probably many many more coins

you guys see my shadow in every coin now  Grin If I make a coin I am not afraid to say so.
next you will call me carsen. please let me confess in your church, I make all the coins.

with your ip its easy to trace your coin... masternode ip of goat was pointing to gaia. Shell is an exact copy of goat + it was your own ip also, and now tb.... Caix, well, what can i say? psp? knc? new wallet?

There is probably many many more coins.
Is there a minimum coin amount for the staking of this coin? Like a minimum lump sum for staking to work?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

or you dumping on everyone, as always : caix, gaia, goat, shell, tb and probably many many more coins

you guys see my shadow in every coin now  Grin If I make a coin I am not afraid to say so.
next you will call me carsen. please let me confess in your church, I make all the coins.

with your ip its easy to trace your coin... masternode ip of goat was pointing to gaia. Shell is an exact copy of goat + it was your own ip also, and now tb.... Caix, well, what can i say? psp? knc? new wallet?

There is probably many many more coins.

Yes true all the coins point to  my IP I already confessed
brand new
Activity: 0

legendary

Activity: 191
what new and innovation in this coin?

I see no one innovation in this coin

Same here, but I gonna spred some hash for it... of a sudden that this thing boooom....  Tongue
Activity: 462

The dev did not even publish a roadmap yet. It just started pow less than a day and you already know because?

edit: forgot to mention the 3btc buy wall.
I think that the buy wall is made from dev to sell his remaining coin
legendary

The dev did not even publish a roadmap yet. It just started pow less than a day and you already know because?

edit: forgot to mention the 3btc buy wall.
Activity: 462

Activity: 191
What purpose this coin? new feature?
if it was the goat dev he will not post with the same acc ..

goat dev just a trader too
ohoh , dump @ 7000 sat , crazy dudes

ppl afraid of getting goated  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: