Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TBN] TheBotCoin - POW- KGW - Free Giveaway - Launched - page 2. (Read 18097 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Net hashrate grows steady Smiley

well this is the only coin which have a steady difficulty raise , i will say this is really a good launch Smiley good work devs Wink

Surprisingly smooth launch.
Very steady hashrate.

Great job to anybody involved!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
Activity: 345
Merit: 250

well this is the only coin which have a steady difficulty raise , i will say this is really a good launch Smiley good work devs Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
good looking coin with great (international) support  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We had launched new giveaway , grab some free TBN now Wink
I posted #103 to qualify for the free TBN to those who posted before the launch.  I posted but had no wallet until now, the wallet download didnt work for me until today.
anyhow here is my address for the free TBN please!      TGJvFtYjhDQ6xFBd2ia2jbUjVdXVXUZ6kU

I'm a newbie... I just figured out how to update my post #103 and add my TBN address..Send TBN Please Grin

You just got some TBN Smiley
Activity: 2
I posted #103 to qualify for the free TBN to those who posted before the launch.  I posted but had no wallet until now, the wallet download didnt work for me until today.
anyhow here is my address for the free TBN please!      TGJvFtYjhDQ6xFBd2ia2jbUjVdXVXUZ6kU

I'm a newbie... I just figured out how to update my post #103 and add my TBN address..Send TBN Please Grin
Where is the giveaway page I posted on yesterday? I just downloaded the wallet and wanted to collect my free lovely coins..  thank you. Smiley

check the official website and reddit page its still there Wink

yup they are still there , just update it with your TBN address Smiley
Where is the giveaway page I posted on yesterday? I just downloaded the wallet and wanted to collect my free lovely coins..  thank you. Smiley

check the official website and reddit page its still there Wink

The giveaway is over so i had removed it , just update ur TBN address on the previous giveaway page and i will send you the coins Smiley
Activity: 294
Can i have some free coins Tongue check ur giveaway  Roll Eyes

check ur wallet Smiley
Hey man, please check #123. Thank you very much.
I wish your coin the best of luck.

You got your coins Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

On the giveaway page, I could not figure out how to edit my post from yesterday to put in my wallet.
address: TVdbK6wdpi9ckSk9qnvHZNRpXCmvnirMHi

Check ur wallet now Wink

Thanks, mang!
Hey man, please check #123. Thank you very much.
I wish your coin the best of luck.
Can i have some free coins Tongue check ur giveaway  Roll Eyes

On the giveaway page, I could not figure out how to edit my post from yesterday to put in my wallet.
address: TVdbK6wdpi9ckSk9qnvHZNRpXCmvnirMHi

Check ur wallet now Wink
Pages:
Jump to: