Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeamRedMiner v0.10.10 - Ironfish/Kaspa/ZIL/Kawpow/Etchash and More - page 61. (Read 211762 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 86
hi,trying to mine vertcoin but it just close,on every rig....win 10,19.5.1 drivers,rx 470,rx 570..here bat..so if anyone had similar problem with lyra2rev3..saying NO ALGORITHM SPECIFIED ...help)
teamredminer.exe -a lyra2rev3 -o stratum+tcp://eu.gos.cx:4505 -u 3KF7FU5bCPV76dhg5VBLr8DDuFpaR1nUf3.rig1 -p m=party.badnjara

The command line you provided works just fine for me on the later versions. What version are you running? Can you provide the full output when you run the miner?
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
XMR mining

is anyone mining with Saphire Nitro+ RX580? can't get those cards to mine higher the 870Hs. Tried one click polaris modding and SRB modding pimp my straps but the hashrate never went above 870. Memory is hynix.
tried also 7x7
cards are 8gb
running at clock core 1411 and mem 2000

I have MSI and Gigabyte, they are doing 1050 on average.

any recommendations?
thanks.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
hi,trying to mine vertcoin but it just close,on every rig....win 10,19.5.1 drivers,rx 470,rx 570..here bat..so if anyone had similar problem with lyra2rev3..saying NO ALGORITHM SPECIFIED ...help)
teamredminer.exe -a lyra2rev3 -o stratum+tcp://eu.gos.cx:4505 -u 3KF7FU5bCPV76dhg5VBLr8DDuFpaR1nUf3.rig1 -p m=party.badnjara

TeamRedMiner discord now open!

You're all welcome to join the TRM public discord for support and interaction with other users as well as myself and todxx.

https://discord.gg/GDFBVX5
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
That is rather odd and should definitely not be happening.  Can you tell us a bit more about your setup? 
Which OS version are you using? What version drivers are you running? Which version of the miner are you running?
Do the stats still display when you press 's' ?  How do you know if it's just one GPU that crashes?
8 x Vega56 MSI Air (original bios, no software timing mods)
Win10 LTSB, 18.6.1 drivers, latest 0.5.7 miner
's' shows only one string as in attached image.
one gpu is just a guess. first it began rebooting with "GPU 6: detected DEAD" in log for the last two days. than began hanging like screened. if I reboot in manually, it works for serveral minutes, after that same behaviour again. rig power drops to ~370W. I realize that code is multi-thread, but it seems like it waits for something before giving them next jobs.
txt log shows the same thing, nothing special.

upd now I've disabled gpu6 using "-d" key - same result some time later

https://funkyimg.com/i/2Wr8k.png

upd2  now another rig shows almost same picture. it has 8  Vega64 liquid. same OS, drivers and miner, same pool. maybe there's something connected to difficulty growth?

https://funkyimg.com/i/2WrpA.png

sometimes have same problem as upd2 when one card dead, six vegas, monero or conseal.
Activity: 194
Merit: 4
That is rather odd and should definitely not be happening.  Can you tell us a bit more about your setup?  
Which OS version are you using? What version drivers are you running? Which version of the miner are you running?
Do the stats still display when you press 's' ?  How do you know if it's just one GPU that crashes?
one gpu is just a guess. first it began rebooting with "GPU 6: detected DEAD" in log for the last two days. than began hanging like screened. if I reboot in manually, it works for serveral minutes, after that same behaviour again. rig power drops to ~370W. I realize that code is multi-thread, but it seems like it waits for something before giving them next jobs.

upd2  now another rig shows almost same picture. it has 8  Vega64 liquid. same OS, drivers and miner, same pool. maybe there's something connected to difficulty growth?

I was  getting the same issue with my Polaris cards. Its because one of them was crashing, due to ASIC temp reaching too high temp.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
That is rather odd and should definitely not be happening.  Can you tell us a bit more about your setup?  
Do the stats still display when you press 's' ?  How do you know if it's just one GPU that crashes?

Activity: 5
Weird indeed, as it's just one of 36 56s. Also tried the 14*14 configuration, all the way down to 13*13, also with the "+" variation. Initial memory footprint is identical to the other cards after boot. Same while mining, 7796MB. Also tried bumping up the voltage, lowering clocks etc. It almost seems like it's running only one thread...

Yeah, I agree reg the single-thread performance, fishy. What happens if you run a larger single-thread configuration, like 28*0, 29*0 or 30*0? Not a perfect solution, rather just a patch, but you could end up with decent perf at least?

30*0 and lower gives almost the same hashrate as 15*15 on this particular card - arount 1.6KH/s. I guess I'll use 4.5 until I need the new features from 5.x Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 76
Hello, @todxx ! If one card crashes, miner stops finding shares on all gpus, but continues getting jobs. is there a way to avoid this?

That is rather odd and should definitely not be happening.  Can you tell us a bit more about your setup? 
Do the stats still display when you press 's' ?  How do you know if it's just one GPU that crashes?
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Hello, @todxx ! If one card crashes, miner stops finding shares on all gpus, but continues getting jobs. is there a way to avoid this?

Weird indeed, as it's just one of 36 56s. Also tried the 14*14 configuration, all the way down to 13*13, also with the "+" variation. Initial memory footprint is identical to the other cards after boot. Same while mining, 7796MB. Also tried bumping up the voltage, lowering clocks etc. It almost seems like it's running only one thread...

Yeah, I agree reg the single-thread performance, fishy. What happens if you run a larger single-thread configuration, like 28*0, 29*0 or 30*0? Not a perfect solution, rather just a patch, but you could end up with decent perf at least?
Hi! I have a weird issue with one V56 card. With all 5.x versions, it hashes significantly lower than the others (1.5kh/s vs 2.1kh/s). When I revert to 4.5, it hashes just fine. GPU-Z also shows a little bit lower power consumption than the other cards... Driver is 19.8.1, algo is cn-r, OS is W10 1803 Also tried different modes, 15*15, 16*14 etc. Temps are also fine for all cards, around 50 for GPU and 60 for HBM. I'm at my wit's end. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

That does indeed sound odd. I'm curious if this is only with very recent drivers, i.e. have you tried older drivers as well? We still love the old 18.6.1 driver, but I understand there could be many reasons you'd prefer a more recent driver.

A few other things: have you tried 14*14 (total count 14+14=28) rather than 15*15 or 16*14 (total count 30) in order to lower the memory footprint? Also, have you let the auto-tuning run to completion?

The only theory I have right now is that it sounds like we've increased the memory footprint a tiny bit between those two versions, and it's enough to push that gpu over the edge. To verify this, if you run HWiNFO64 you should see the amount of consumed+available vram on all gpus before starting the miner. I'm curious if that single gpu has a larger consumed footprint than the other V56s you have available? Might be that GPU-Z also shows that info, I'm always using HWiNFO64 myself.
Hi! I have a weird issue with one V56 card. With all 5.x versions, it hashes significantly lower than the others (1.5kh/s vs 2.1kh/s). When I revert to 4.5, it hashes just fine. GPU-Z also shows a little bit lower power consumption than the other cards... Driver is 19.8.1, algo is cn-r, OS is W10 1803 Also tried different modes, 15*15, 16*14 etc. Temps are also fine for all cards, around 50 for GPU and 60 for HBM. I'm at my wit's end. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Could someone repost his/her settings for RX570 4GB please?

I've updated from windows 10 1803 to 1903 and my settings are messed-up. I've lost 30-35% hashrate because of the update. I didn't change anything else.

I'm using TRM 0.5.3
Reinstall drivers and re-enable Compute mode.

Indeed, radeon settings auto switched to graphic mode after the 1903 update. I hadn't thought of this obvious possibility.

I've updated from windows 10 1803 to 1903 and my settings are messed-up. I've lost 30-35% hashrate because of the update. I didn't change anything else.

I'm using TRM 0.5.3
Reinstall drivers and re-enable Compute mode.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

I'm using TRM 0.5.3
Kerney, todx, can you please include in the API, the currently used algorithm?

It's already available, but given the lack of documentation I understand it's hard to find. We refer to the sgminer 5.5 API docs, but those are somewhat confusing as well... Anyway, the "devdetails" command is what you want. For a single gpu, this is what you get, the "Kernel" field contains the algo:

$ echo '{"command": "devdetails"}' | nc localhost 4028 | python -m json.tool
{
    "DEVDETAILS": [
        {
            "DEVDETAILS": 0,
            "Device Path": "05:00:0",
            "Driver": "opencl",
            "ID": 0,
            "Kernel": "cn_conceal",
            "Model": "Radeon RX 570 Series",
            "Name": "GPU"
        }
    ],
    "STATUS": [
        {
            "Code": 69,
            "Description": "TeamRedMiner 0.5.7.1",
            "Msg": "Device Details",
            "STATUS": "S",
            "When": 1566223785
        }
    ],
    "id": 1
}

Double post, but:

Is there a "Uptime" key present?
The "When" is not really useful, it could be used only as "Last time".

There are "Elapsed" fields in a number of different messages. Check the "SUMMARY" or "STATS" commands. Don't have access to a running miner right now for an example, just checked the code.

Yup, sorry, i have totally missed that.

It's already available, but given the lack of documentation I understand it's hard to find. We refer to the sgminer 5.5 API docs, but those are somewhat confusing as well... Anyway, the "devdetails" command is what you want. For a single gpu, this is what you get, the "Kernel" field contains the algo:

{
        {
        }
    ],
        {
        }
    ],
}

Double post, but:

There are "Elapsed" fields in a number of different messages. Check the "SUMMARY" or "STATS" commands. Don't have access to a running miner right now for an example, just checked the code.

{
        {
        }
    ],
        {
        }
    ],
}

Double post, but:

Pages:
Jump to: