Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TEAMUP], [BOUNTIES], EXPLORER-->WEBSITE-->LITE WALLET--> ANDROID WALLET - page 6. (Read 13467 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
where is the wallet dev ? windows dont work

Now wallets have been updated.
Activity: 132
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15980304   Dev, You seeked buy account St.member... why? ( sorry - all from OPAIR )

next scam looks like Dev UGAIN  

check image link

ugain

Teamup

why yobit add next SCAM ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
looks like many ppl ready to give his money to any 'trading experts' Grin Guys, look for example to Omicron coin and you will see real difference between scam and real project! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
low volume for now...

not a lot of interest... it should already be sold out if it was a interesting concept.
legendary
Wow failed ICO in progress on Yobit and next one start  Angry
as always and i am sure 3rd will start soon, maybe all by same dev also

Forex dev is pretty terrible... this concept is also not really great... but Forex we are 100% secure... here not really.
legendary
Activity: 806
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
where is the wallet dev ? windows dont work
legendary
I don't understand when you call yourself trading experts that you need to launch a ICO to trade? You launch a coin to try to make something, try to bring a idea to cryptoworld, not just for trading.

My trading results are most likely a lot better then yours, so give me one good reason why I would invest in your ICO?
Activity: 224
as always and i am sure 3rd will start soon, maybe all by same dev also
Activity: 154
This is my way, this is my path.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
forexcoin & teamup  Grin joined
TEAMUP ICO started in yobit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
we need the wallet so we can stake
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
We need better projects.....
legendary
Interesting coin but

21 BTC is high... pretty high... people want to invest in ICO. I'm a ICO lover, but from the moment that i see a ICO over 15 BTC then i'm not really crazy to join. It is better to have a lower ICO coin and see the price raise then a higher ico with dropping price.

With 15 BTC you can already do a lot in cryptoworld. If you would have POT, GAME, NLG in your wallet then you already made good money. With 15 BTC you can also already buy for example ETC at 180k, 160k, 140k etc. Your average drops and when it is moving up by 10% and you already bought for 3 BTC then you take home 0.30 BTC...

so i like the idea, but ico price is a little too high... if you adjust it then it will be much better for everybody.
For Devs:
- Yobit Additional ICO rule: we hold 30% of the devs money for 1 month, if you leave the coin - bitcoins are not paid. Also, you must create a roadmap for 1 month and post it on forum to allow users to understand what you do during that time. If the roadmap is not completed, Yobit won't pay blocked coins. If you agree - let us know.

Sounds like a good and very reasonable proposal for every coin devs.

Yes this can ensure that there is long credibility of coin, Yobit dev make good move on this.
Activity: 203
For Devs:
- Yobit Additional ICO rule: we hold 30% of the devs money for 1 month, if you leave the coin - bitcoins are not paid. Also, you must create a roadmap for 1 month and post it on forum to allow users to understand what you do during that time. If the roadmap is not completed, Yobit won't pay blocked coins. If you agree - let us know.

Sounds like a good and very reasonable proposal for every coin devs.
Come on Dev...Yobit has interested your project, confirmed for this

We are agreeing for it.
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
Come on Dev...Yobit has interested your project, confirmed for this
Pages:
Jump to: