Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Technobit 60 Ghs HEX16B(Bitfury v.2 based) 16 chip board design - 119 EUR - page 3. (Read 7634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Will the 16 b2's run on my current tplink that's running 16 b's without updating?
16?  Cheesy on one tplink ?Shocked Shocked
The only issue might be with CPU load
Short answer is yes they will
Long answer is split your setup to two tplinks and update software  Wink 9 boards to one tplink the rest to another
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Will the 16 b2's run on my current tplink that's running 16 b's without updating?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
On the website you state "If you don't have the budget for a large number of chips, overclocking is the best option, as it will get you 60 GH/sec out of a card ".

So, what is the default speed without overclocking?
The old hex16b (bitfury v1) worked on minepeon with a recompiled version of cgminer.
But the tp link router is better and cheaper IMO.

Any info on the hash speed? Is 60Gh/s the max overclocked potential, or the starting point?

60GH is the minimum expected hash delivered. You might have boards that can overclock further with more power and cooling at your own risk.

All the previous 40GH Hex16B I ordered ran 42-46GH stock clocks. I never tried pushing them, I just replaced the fans with quieter ones, they ran very cool.
Activity: 420
On the website you state "If you don't have the budget for a large number of chips, overclocking is the best option, as it will get you 60 GH/sec out of a card ".

Also, any idea if this is supported by the current version of minepeon by default?
The old hex16b (bitfury v1) worked on minepeon with a recompiled version of cgminer.

Ok, but I already have a raspi running minepeon, and a spare raspi doing nothing at the moment. So I would prefer to use that.

Any info on the hash speed? Is 60Gh/s the max overclocked potential, or the starting point?
legendary
Activity: 1198

Also, any idea if this is supported by the current version of minepeon by default?
Activity: 420

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
edit : paypal payment sent

sorry

please send me PM
with order ref, paypal address
Best Martin
postings about  problems with non-delivery or scaaaam  etc... wil be deleted without order ref stated.

ok, I see that you have made new rules... but I'm very lucky to get a reply

My order is XNZITCWXQ of 2013-11-22 of 725,00 € with status hold to "Payment accepted" for long time...
LOL, now, with same money I can buy 260 GH/s or better on CEX.io more than this.
So, meanwhile , you keep my money for 5 months plus I lost mining for this period.
For you this is normally ? not scam ? never shipped, never reply ...isn't yet time to refund me ?

I checked it
We missed it sorry.
What you prefer refund or 260 ghs ?

Lol, I choose refund through paypal or BTC 1Nxj1mZvh3aGRUUjRopRgea7gea46KgRbV
Easy and fast way.
Thanks

Lol, I thought "fast way.." ... Marto ? Have you forgot me again ?

Marto has refunded me, after all he is a good man.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Thank you Martin,

you are my hero today! Grin
I hope the message shipped is true, so i can`t waiting to mine! Shocked

Steffen
Prepare you tplink dude Wink
Thank you Martin,

you are my hero today! Grin
I hope the message shipped is true, so i can`t waiting to mine! Shocked

Steffen
Activity: 728
edit : paypal payment sent

sorry

please send me PM
with order ref, paypal address
Best Martin
postings about  problems with non-delivery or scaaaam  etc... wil be deleted without order ref stated.

My order is XNZITCWXQ of 2013-11-22 of 725,00 € with status hold to "Payment accepted" for long time...
LOL, now, with same money I can buy 260 GH/s or better on CEX.io more than this.
So, meanwhile , you keep my money for 5 months plus I lost mining for this period.
For you this is normally ? not scam ? never shipped, never reply ...isn't yet time to refund me ?

I checked it
We missed it sorry.

Easy and fast way.
Thanks

postings about  problems with non-delivery or scaaaam  etc... wil be deleted without order ref stated.

I checked it
We missed it sorry.

Easy and fast way.
Thanks

Hi Martin,

when your shipping the orders for delivery date 8th April?

My order:HHCPKUEPL - 2014-03-26 - 1 710,98€ - Bank Wire Awaiting bank wire payment

Can you check my bamk wire incoming, PLEASE!!!

Thank you very much for a small answer!

Steffen
Activity: 361
Thanks for exceeding my expectations again! Bitfury 2 assembled and delivered in less than 2 weeks!

I'll be sending another 64 chips bitfury 2 chips in a few days.

Activity: 490
Some quantity left from this batch.
Now we have limited quantity to be shipped from stock

http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=68&controller=product&id_lang=1
postings about  problems with non-delivery or scaaaam  etc... wil be deleted without order ref stated.

I checked it
We missed it sorry.

Easy and fast way.
Thanks

I checked it
We missed it sorry.

Pages:
Jump to: