Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TEMPO: EASIEST, FASTEST AND MOST SECURE BRIDGE BETWEEN CASH AND CRYPTO - page 3. (Read 508 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 11
How Tempo Crypto does provide solution to the problems in transforming crypto into fiat currencies? Smiley Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Tempo Crypto has made an incredible connection between cash and crypto which has a huge significance over our society worldwide.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What an interesting project, been learning the project for a while, and something catching my interest.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I like it because your whitepaper is very detailed and I could get all the info I needed. I will definitely participate, you just need to tell me when the sale begins. Thank you
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
I've been reading through and the ideas are well articulated. I also noted the soft and hard cap. Good projects deserve to succeed
Activity: 114
Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this idea well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their businesss. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent plan and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
copper member
Activity: 169
Keep tuned for more details. We shall be releasing more details
copper member
Activity: 169

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | TELEGRAM

_______________________________________________________________________________  

_______________________________________________________________________________  

EXPLAINER VIDEO

SPECS:
Hard cap: 50 million euros
Soft cap: 1.5 million euros
Blockchain: Stellar
Accepted crypto: XLM, BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP
Accepted fiat: EUR, USD, JPY, CNY, LKR, BDT, PHP
Restrictions: US (extra KYC), EU (extra KYC), others regular KYC (All US requires RegD filing)

ROAD MAP

Pages:
Jump to: