Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Terra Virtua: Virtual Reality Entertainment Platform - page 23. (Read 29080 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
i will invest my $500 Dollars because this is biggest project
Activity: 9
Project looking great
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
This project seems to be fairly solid. Besides Airdrop I think it is worth investing in this Token.
Activity: 41
I love the work this group is doing.
Activity: 31
Great project with great  team.Looking forward for this project.
Activity: 84
Project looking great
Activity: 41
Good project and very nice program I hope you will take up high in market bast of luck!
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Ar first glance, the project looks awesome. Diving into the whitepaper tonight!
Activity: 86
mind blowing project ,it will be huge in future i hope thanks to who make this project.
Activity: 6
Are you open for US investor ?
Activity: 32
Sounds existing grt road map..
Activity: 203
Immensly talented people are the part of team and there are variety of products to deal with,own blockchain products and features make it unique from others......loving it
Activity: 5
Great airdrop
Activity: 6
happy to join, VR is so huge potential in future
Activity: 91
i like this project
Activity: 8
Good project
Activity: 119
I will take a decent look at the project. can and will)
Activity: 126
i like the project much the team looks good hope much success for the pre ico!
copper member
Activity: 420
There are already some projects related to VR, so I would like to know what will be the differential of this project in relation to the other existing ones?

We feel we stand out in several ways from many of the existing projects. Terra Virtua offers the most comprehensive vision of any project in the space -- tons of VR content from games to live events, a subscription-based model for increased consumer efficiency, digital land for development, incentivized third party development, massive gaming and live content partnerships, a focus on social interaction, community-driven content and, probably most importantly, the most experienced team.

Additionally, we already have an alpha product, so this isn't pie in the sky that will never be delivered.

That is why we believe so strongly in the Terra Virtua value proposition. Cheesy
Activity: 40
Nice i cry on it , good luck !
Pages:
Jump to: