Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TerraDICE! Bounty Winner up and Running! - page 2. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

The max bet will increase when there is more TRC in the wallet...

Yes it will, but more slowly on that one than on most since the winning payout is that much bigger.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I think it's working now.  From all the .1 and 1.0 TRC bets I did yesterday, I ended up by about 3 TRC once I got the payouts. Fun stuff!
legendary
I think my winnings finally came in... all in one lump sump though.  Weird.

The admin had to change a setting to get the server to payout- turns out my 'testing' was a surprise in terms of volume.
legendary
I think my winnings finally came in... all in one lump sump though.  Weird.
Activity: 141
Sweet thanks  Grin
Create an sha256 hash and use the hex version of that hash as private key. http://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator

This solution worked, thanks!

Sent you some TRC - tx id: b03f822c4e1c57137fa7f71395135e392e6b9b5b5d0abdfc0a8cdd8f2ff1d799
Hello,

Can I please have some assistance with the LiteDice affiliate setup...?

I created a new address in terracoin, exported the address's private key, entered the private key in the web form where it is asked for, selected TRC for my currency, gave the corresponding address for the private key where it says "commission address" on the web form, entered the rest of the required info and submitted and I am receiving: "Invalid Private Key".

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide...

Can I please get some help with this...?

Is the key it doesn't like in hex format or a wallet format?  I've tested more extensively with the hex format, I know it's somewhat picky about it being the right length and needs to be padded with 0s if it's short.
Activity: 141
Create an sha256 hash and use the hex version of that hash as private key. http://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator
Hello,

Can I please have some assistance with the LiteDice affiliate setup...?

I created a new address in terracoin, exported the address's private key, entered the private key in the web form where it is asked for, selected TRC for my currency, gave the corresponding address for the private key where it says "commission address" on the web form, entered the rest of the required info and submitted and I am receiving: "Invalid Private Key".

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide...

Can I please get some help with this...?
Sorry all, it does appear my local terracoind added me to its ban list.  I'm adjusting its parameters and restarting it, should get payouts moving again shortly.
legendary
Lets wait for the guy who runs it to comment on it- he responds to PM's and this behavior is pretty typical even for Satoshi dice. Being that I created this thread it's possible he doesn't monitor it, (and it's the weekend so maybe it will take till monday to get a response). It could be any number of things really.

EDIT: I checked the transaction at 15:19 in the blockexplorer and it still says "not yet redeemed at input"
legendary
How "instant" is the payout when you win?  I just played 20 times on the address that's supposed to have a 73%+ win chance (1trcDiceQx9H8oXtYYTMWRGX12wMSfDn5) but either I just haven't won anything, or I'm not seeing any payouts returned to me.  Do I have to configure anything client-side?

I agree, something is broken there. Address is question does not payout even close to 73%+ chance, check it on explorer.

"Recent bets" table shows all bets as 0.1 TRC.

I want my 8 TRC bet refunded - I expect to be paid for testing, not the other way around.
As a small note though- you might want to wait then until the services are more mature if the idea of possibly losing coins is unacceptable for you. All this is beta, it is certainly possible that you could lose coins. In the worst case senario someone could still nuke TRC and everything be worthless. So, take it all with a grain of salt for the meantime.

Thanks to user mskwik who won the 2000TRC bounty for creating a TRC Dice game, we now have a working TerraDice!

... and another example of working game, not my bet this time:

Input > http://greenishblue.info/terradice/70dd4edae75ad572fa6e9657e68795d99c8f4d1e336484899fc23ccb25a1386a-1.html
No payout after 1+ hours > http://www.cryptocoinexplorer.com:3750/address/14JUay6PfjApiLu1JG7S1gTzGy8bqT19X9

No payout at all for all those winning bets at left table - sorting oppossite than table on right. I suggest you to change thread title and make a big red notice!

Hmm, well the guy who runs it will have to take care of it. That said, satoshi dice isn't always instant- although at least they keep a seperate list for the confirmed wins and confirmed payouts.

Also, I might be wrong about this, but doens't it have to wait until it's confirmed before it's sent back? Since it uses the inputs as the output?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I had a couple of transactions that were stuck yesterday, I PM'd mskwik and the situation was rectified in just a couple of minutes. It's new so it has some quirks but it seems like it can turn out to be nice.
legendary
I'm sending from my terracoin-qt client. Do I have to use an online wallet or something?

No, you're fine. In fact sending from the client is more reliable I suspect because I could always have something wrong with the wallet. That said, the wallet makes it easier to send lots of smaller bets. So for example you could transfer 10TRC to the instawallet, and then plow out lots of .1 or .01 bets must faster then you could with the client. With the client however you'll have more control and you'll see your transactions in a cleaner format. So, your choice!
legendary
I'm sending from my terracoin-qt client. Do I have to use an online wallet or something?
legendary
I just saw a bet of 8 TRC win with a payout of 10.x TRC.  Was that yours Strata?

Edit: I think all those .1 TRC bets for <48K preceding it are mine.  But I have no idea whose payout address that is.

Could be me, I'm testing for bugs and I've done hundreds of bets in the past minute or two.
legendary
I just saw a bet of 8 TRC win with a payout of 10.x TRC.  Was that yours Strata?

Edit: I think all those .1 TRC bets for <48K preceding it are mine.  But I have no idea whose payout address that is.
Pages:
Jump to: