Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TeslaX3 <> 5th generation Crypto-Currency <> LIVE EXCHANGE~ TESLA MAKES AC - page 2. (Read 18309 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Sold all my TX3, it's doing nothing lol

I was gonna sell some too, that's when I noticed the reason nobody's mining is because the chain is stuck. I'll see what I can do on a fix, possibly needs a checkpoint added, and I think there's a bug, but I'll have to dig.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Sold all my TX3, it's doing nothing lol
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Same here - Current: 6133, not moving
I have 3 connections to network
The blockchain has been stuck for days... It shows the network is on 6133.. Well 6133 is the last block my pool solved, but also the current block? Strange.. I've reindexed the blockchain up and down and sideways and still coming up with the same result.. I think there's something funky with the Getnextworkrequired retarget function, I've been digging in the source. Not sure exactly what's going on but the debug log really looks strange. At the least we may need a checkpoint put in.
I'll try adding the explorer to the pool but I think the only thing that's gonna work is the TX explorer since it appends the TXID to the URL.
http://188.226.165.184/teslax3/block_crawler.php

Hope its of use.

Any bounty gratefully received.

TESLAX3: TknGXr5ho5MVAzWujBrpuaa1MkPS6CvCdn

Sweet! You are amazing good sir... I will send some coins when I get back online

Lets get TESLAX3 back on track

BLOCK EXPLORER FOR TESLAX3  http://188.226.165.184/teslax3/block_crawler.php

I added it to my DNS panel, http://exploretesla.fedaykin.us/teslax3/block_crawler.php! Please go into your server and fix the domain name to your vhosts and /etc/hosts, do whatever else you need with it. Let me know if you need anything, I can twist off more subdomains for you if you need.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Feel free to point a domain name at it, it wont be going anywhere.

Addr: Tes1aVsKt63gUiTrRcx4sPj9tkAZ58vjAg
Activity: 192

Hope its of use.

Sweet! You are amazing good sir... I will send some coins when I get back online

Lets get TESLAX3 back on track

BLOCK EXPLORER FOR TESLAX3  http://188.226.165.184/teslax3/block_crawler.php
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

Hope its of use.

If you could use this address that would be great: Tes1aVsKt63gUiTrRcx4sPj9tkAZ58vjAg
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Just found teslax3 and just joined your pool. There are only 3 buy orders very small on the 1 exchange and Im the only miner. Ill be here for a few days, but is this coin dead?

Pretty much
Please bear with me for a bit, folks. DigitalOcean, in their infinite wisdom, decided that I may not be who I say I am and asked me to verify my identity, so after I filled out their form, they shut off my servers pending a scan of my ID. I have sent that to them and am waiting to hear back. I don't understand why all of a sudden they treat me this way, I've always had nothing but pleasant conversations with their support staff.

Ew, DigitalOcean is bad!

I've had really good experiences with them, up until tonight.. They responded to me really fast, though, and the pool is back up and running. I understand the need to verify clients identities, especially when their server hardware is being used in a manner such as this, but the way they did it, ewww. Here's exactly what happened... A few days ago, I opened a support ticket to inquire about billing, because I knew I'd be late with my payment for this month. They responded, letting me know it's ok, and just let them know the date of my payment, etc, so I did.. Tonight, I go log in just to check and make sure there's no big evil billing warnings or anything, and get stuck on a page that's telling me I must verify my identity, so I punch in my info. A few minutes later, as I'm working on one of the servers via SSH, it stops responding, so I knew something was up. I try to log into my panel and it's telling me my account is blocked due to a billing issue. So I go into the support page and see a ticket telling me "thanks for sending my identity information, we also need a scan of your ID" and to email it to them. I figured since they shut me off because of the ID thing they surely wouldn't turn me back on while my account is past due, but not long after I sent them a photo of my ID, bam, they turned it back on and just reminded me of my bill. I'd say that's a little bit above and beyond expectations, to say the least. So, I've got to give them props for that! The shutdown did murder the DB in one of my other pools, though...

Anyway, you guys get your butts back to http://tesla.fedaykin.us and mine! :b

Just found teslax3 and just joined your pool. There are only 3 buy orders very small on the 1 exchange and Im the only miner. Ill be here for a few days, but is this coin dead?

It does seem so, but only we, the community can do something about this. We need some kind of publicity campaign!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Please bear with me for a bit, folks. DigitalOcean, in their infinite wisdom, decided that I may not be who I say I am and asked me to verify my identity, so after I filled out their form, they shut off my servers pending a scan of my ID. I have sent that to them and am waiting to hear back. I don't understand why all of a sudden they treat me this way, I've always had nothing but pleasant conversations with their support staff.

Ew, DigitalOcean is bad!

I've had really good experiences with them, up until tonight.. They responded to me really fast, though, and the pool is back up and running. I understand the need to verify clients identities, especially when their server hardware is being used in a manner such as this, but the way they did it, ewww. Here's exactly what happened... A few days ago, I opened a support ticket to inquire about billing, because I knew I'd be late with my payment for this month. They responded, letting me know it's ok, and just let them know the date of my payment, etc, so I did.. Tonight, I go log in just to check and make sure there's no big evil billing warnings or anything, and get stuck on a page that's telling me I must verify my identity, so I punch in my info. A few minutes later, as I'm working on one of the servers via SSH, it stops responding, so I knew something was up. I try to log into my panel and it's telling me my account is blocked due to a billing issue. So I go into the support page and see a ticket telling me "thanks for sending my identity information, we also need a scan of your ID" and to email it to them. I figured since they shut me off because of the ID thing they surely wouldn't turn me back on while my account is past due, but not long after I sent them a photo of my ID, bam, they turned it back on and just reminded me of my bill. I'd say that's a little bit above and beyond expectations, to say the least. So, I've got to give them props for that! The shutdown did murder the DB in one of my other pools, though...

Ew, DigitalOcean is bad!

Activity: 52

Ew, DigitalOcean is bad!

Activity: 11
MARVEL VS TESLAX3

FIGHHHTTTTTTTT!
Activity: 140
It's a marvel that this "5th generation"  coin still alive  Shocked
Activity: 11
Pages: