Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] <TGC> Third Generation Coin & Proof of Burn & Dcrypt Algo - page 8. (Read 15858 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

I applied the free-giveaway and hope to get a share .

Its the new dice .  Cheesy
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
The pool is down and I'm afraid this coin need a relaunch.
It is Dcrypt .
Look is the pool is not this algo pool..
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The pool is down and I'm afraid this coin need a relaunch.
Activity: 68
I am soloing Grin
It seems that it can't be mined under low hash Embarrassed
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTMan
Lauch! Smiley

Block time is 3 minutes (180 seconds)

only 7 hours,but 528 blocks have been found!!why not is 140 blocks ??
Activity: 126
BTMan
http://new.hashharder.com/dcrypt/thirdgenerationcoin

Hashharder's second dcrypt pool is up. Help us to find blocks!

where is the block ? not one
Activity: 122
Hashharder's second dcrypt pool is up.
Semi- off-topic, but.. how is the first one holding up?  Last I checked (and I checked again just now), it indicated 0 hashrate, no indication of blocks found, an empty scheduled payments list, and people connecting getting very few "yay!" lines in their miner.  Is that just a side-effect of that coin's woes and it should be different for this one, or is it a systematic issue?

Well to be honest. Slimcoin's wallet kept crashing with exceptions. I've taken that one down.

We will see how this one fares. I'm adjusting the target difficulties at the moment.

It has the same problems. They have not fixed anything.

you're right , nothing changed~
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
For that matter, other than the search&replace of 'slim' and the adjustment of reward level and maturity, I'm not sure anything has actually changed compared to the previous source point of slim.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Semi- off-topic, but.. how is the first one holding up?  Last I checked (and I checked again just now), it indicated 0 hashrate, no indication of blocks found, an empty scheduled payments list, and people connecting getting very few "yay!" lines in their miner.  Is that just a side-effect of that coin's woes and it should be different for this one, or is it a systematic issue?

Well to be honest. Slimcoin's wallet kept crashing with exceptions. I've taken that one down.

We will see how this one fares. I'm adjusting the target difficulties at the moment.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

FUN > ROI
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
http://new.hashharder.com/dcrypt/thirdgenerationcoin

Hashharder's second dcrypt pool is up. Help us to find blocks!
Activity: 252
Code:
const CBitcoinAddress burnOfficialAddress("Tn5u46vuPfbdDJ2C154ysidVUXEn6jDtyC");
Probably the dev's wallet.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

I would like making a Chinese translation. pm ,dev.
Activity: 11
Activity: 910
what's the exact time of lanunch??

coming soon

keep watching Wink

Have to work ,no time to keep watching
Activity: 8
so you think POB is the third one?
I dont think so.

coming soon

keep watching Wink

Activity: 322
Slim hasn't done as well, the trade volume is very small. Seem that people can't accept this POB way.
Do you have some better idea to spread TGC?
Activity: 111
Pages:
Jump to: