Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥 - page 2. (Read 48741 times)

copper member
Activity: 300
Merit: 0
The key to our solution is to mold advertising into a social media communication platform. The user is not just bombarded with ads but can read and interact with the latest news, events and regional content. The UX/UI for the user is designed to keep the user eager to use our application on a daily basis. For detailed proof please see SOCIFI Playbook here.

copper member
SOCIFI is a digital media agency spin-off. Thus, we have a deep knowledge of the media market. We also have the experience from our current WiFi & Captive Portal on how to engage with the end-customer and fulfill the needs of the publisher and sponsor.
Activity: 46
copper member
Great project! I will definitely tell my friends about it!
we will appreciate that Cool
Activity: 19
Great project! I will definately tell my friends about it!
copper member
Nice and promising project! Hope it success
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 9
Nice and promising project! Hope it success
Activity: 33
Activity: 17
copper member
Nice project and I recommend every person to join their ICO
Thank you very much
Activity: 41
Nice project and I recommend every person to join their ICO
Activity: 3
It is very new concept....I think very soon this project will take a separate place in crypto world. I advise everyone participant in the ICO and do invest in this crypto.
Activity: 70
copper member
Thanks to the blockchain, the transactions are transparent, and sponsors can see how much revenue reached the publisher's and subscriber's wallets and what the transaction fees for the platform and media agencies are.
copper member
The higher revenue SOCIFI marketplace can generate, the higher amount of sponsored mobile data the user can get from the publisher. This will help to bring affordable mobile data to users. It allows communication, increases access to the education and sets a new standard for sustainable, scalable mobile data sponsorship market.
copper member
Via the blockchain’s public ledger, the distribution split is fully transparent.
SOCIFI publishes the amount of the ad spending, which is collected to keep the marketplace in shape and sustainable. The sales channel is direct with no middle-man or a chain cutting the price.
copper member
I'm very excited about this project. Grin Smiley

Thank you very much for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: